Senior Electronics Officer interested in physics and the universe

  • Thread starter Thread starter Doogiewonder
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    introduction
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 704 views
Doogiewonder
Messages
5
Reaction score
2
Hi
I am and have always been interested in physics and the natural laws of the universe and all the mysteries thereof!
I am a Senior Electronics Technical Officer with years experience in Technical Writing and Logistics Support.
I am interested in perusing the articles and asking questions ti increase my knowledge...like to keep the grey matter active!...Cheers ...
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Doogiewonder said:
Hi
I am and have always been interested in physics and the natural laws of the universe and all the mysteries thereof!
I am a Senior Electronics Technical Officer with years experience in Technical Writing and Logistics Support.
I am interested in perusing the articles and asking questions ti increase my knowledge...like to keep the grey matter active!...Cheers ...
Welcome to PF! :smile: