Several questions about engineering

In summary, there is ongoing research in the field of highly accurate robots, such as those that can play billiards or baseball with precision. The mechanics and control mechanisms used in these robots are of interest, as well as methods for reducing mechanical vibrations and implementing tracking through computer or imaging vision. Some helpful links for further information are provided.
iii
There are some robots that the advantage of these robots is that they are very accuracy robot, more accuracy then the human, like robot that play billiard and every shut the robot put the ball in the target or robot that play baseball this robot have in his hand the baseball stick and every ball that the human player through to him the robot succeed to beat the ball with his baseball stick.
I search after others robots that have very good accuracy, I also search after information about these robots like what is the mechanics mechanism that they use, also I am interesting in parallel mechanism, what control to use and how to reduce the mechanics vibration of mechanic mechanism, how they do the tracking with computer vision or if the project is for medicine so hoe to do the tracking by Imaging vision like in Fluoroscopy.

Engineering news on Phys.org
Hi Bobbywhy
These links that you give me help me a lot and they are so interesting.
If you know more links so I will glad to know about this.​

iii, Google Search is your friend. Learn to use Google to help you find the results that bring you satisfaction and make you happy. To get the information you want by using Google you may enter whole phrases as search terms.

For example, I took these phrases from your first post and made three separate searches:

1. “tracking by Imaging vision like in Fluoroscopy”
2. “tracking with computer vision”
3. “control to use and how to reduce the mechanics vibration of mechanic mechanism”

Many interesting articles and pdf documents appeared for each of these searches.

Good Luck!
Cheers,
Bobbywhy

Last edited:

I find the topic of engineering and robotics fascinating. It is impressive that there are robots with such high levels of accuracy, even surpassing human capabilities in tasks like playing billiards and baseball. I believe this showcases the advancements in technology and the potential for robots to assist and enhance human performance.

In terms of understanding the mechanics behind these robots, it would be beneficial to look into the specific mechanisms and control systems used. This could include researching parallel mechanisms and the use of computer vision for tracking. It is also important to consider how to reduce vibration in the mechanical system, as this can greatly impact accuracy and performance.

Furthermore, it is interesting to consider the potential applications of these accurate robots in fields like medicine. The use of imaging vision, such as fluoroscopy, could greatly benefit from the precision and accuracy of these robots.

Overall, I believe that continued research and exploration into the mechanics and control systems of accurate robots can lead to even more impressive advancements in the field of engineering and robotics. It is an exciting time for technology and I look forward to seeing how these robots can continue to improve and assist in various industries.

1. What is engineering?

Engineering is the application of scientific, mathematical, and practical knowledge to design, build, and maintain structures, machines, devices, systems, and processes. It involves problem-solving and the use of critical thinking skills to develop solutions for real-world problems.

2. What are the different types of engineering?

There are many different types of engineering, including mechanical, electrical, civil, chemical, aerospace, and biomedical engineering. Each type focuses on a specific area of study and involves different skills and techniques.

3. What skills are needed to become an engineer?

To become an engineer, you will need strong math and science skills, as well as critical thinking, problem-solving, and communication skills. It is also important to have a passion for learning and a desire to continuously improve and innovate.

4. What are some common misconceptions about engineering?

Some common misconceptions about engineering include that it is only for men, that it is all about building things, and that it is not a creative field. In reality, engineering is a diverse and inclusive field that involves a combination of technical and creative skills.

5. How can I become an engineer?

To become an engineer, you will typically need to earn a bachelor's degree in engineering or a related field. Some jobs may also require a master's degree or additional certifications. It is important to research different programs and schools to find the best fit for your interests and career goals.