Share Animal Pictures: For Animal Lovers

  • Thread starter Thread starter micromass
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Animal
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
3,073 replies · 329K views
nXKhMZxBOU-3JGblrU6IZg2.jpg
 
Physics news on Phys.org
micromass said:
291cc214-44f4-4716-8fc9-da1903d54607.jpg

:smile: I need to learn that. :biggrin:


micromass said:
3Uo74T2uRU2DPi8VGZT1hw2.jpg

…. That' a joke, right?


KiwiKid said:
I love those pictures, micro. :)

I don't normally like these animals, but I agree they look cute.
 
http://chzjustcapshunz.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/funny-animal-captions-what-is-this-stuff-anyway.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
http://chzjustcapshunz.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/funny-animal-captions-shouldnt-have-skipped-my-last-checkup.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
http://chzjustcapshunz.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/funny-animal-captions-you-seem-less-happy-to-see-me.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:
http://chzjustcapshunz.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/funny-animal-captions-murderous-like-a-fox.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
http://chzjustcapshunz.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/funny-animal-captions-only-had-to-read-goodnight-moon-times-this-time.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
http://chzjustcapshunz.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/funny-animal-captions-dunt-try-to-stop-me-an-dunt-tell-ma-iz-off-to-join-the-circus.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
http://cheezdailysquee.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/cute-animals-squee-spree-oh-hi-there.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I should carry a camera with me all the time. When Duke first met Moose (chocolate Lab puppy), Moose reared up on his hind legs and grabbed Duke by the muzzle. Last night, Moose reared up and grabbed Duke's neck with this front paws and started chewing Duke's lip with those little pointy milk-teeth, and Duke put up with it. He's such a good boy!
 
Beautiful pictures, micromass! I'll post some of my favorite pics too...
 
Aye Aye Lemur, Lynx and Meerkat;
 
Attachments
  • Meerkat.jpg
    Meerkat.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 391
  • Lynx.jpg
    Lynx.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 418
  • Aye Aye Lemur.jpg
    Aye Aye Lemur.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 419
Red Fox, Sea Lions and Siberian Chipmunk;
 
Attachments
  • Siberian Chipmunk.jpg
    Siberian Chipmunk.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 364
  • Sea Lions.jpg
    Sea Lions.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 401
  • Red Fox.jpg
    Red Fox.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 401