Sign-in button still shows login option after signing in

  • Topic: Bug 
  • Thread starter Thread starter symbolipoint
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 2K views
Homework Helper
Education Advisor
Gold Member
Messages
7,800
Reaction score
2,203
My post belongs in a new topic but I find this problem.
I signed in but button link at top still shows "LOG IN OR SIGN UP"; so this appears to be a current forum problem. If this posting gets onto the forum then I really am signed in but if not then sign-in process failed to sign me in.

Moderator can move this post as a new topic.
[Moderator says: "Done"]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Still showing LOG IN OR SIGN UP, even after I was presented and filled-in the new sign-in screen. Forum not acting right.
 
A while ago I had that issue, I closed my tab and reopened it and it fixed it, a second time it happened I went into a new forum then reentered the forum and it was fixed
 
I did not have the same luck as you did, Stephenk53. I even closed the browser before trying again. This later morning, and also while on a different machine, everything I find is going normally well.