Sign Up Now for the PF Cyber Bus Trip to Tom's

  • Topic: News 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Tsu
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Bus Sign
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
115 replies · 11K views
Moonbear said:
We can pick some fresh berries and mushrooms for you. If you toss a penny in the mushrooms when they're cooking and it doesn't turn black, then we got all the poison ones out, ah reckon.

Oh sure, I'm falling for that! I wasn't born yesterday you know. I show up with my cute little Mickey Mouse spoon, ready for some pure, sweet, innocent plant sustanance, and you and Evo have a routisserie and BBQ sauce waiting to cook me for dinner. No thanks (oh yes, I remember your animal lust for veggie flesh ).
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Evo said:
Pssst, moonbear, uhm, that didn't work for Uncle Liam, remember. May he rest in peace. :rolleyes:

Yeah, but I think that was because they used a Canadian penny, not a US penny. Well, there's this pretty plant with five points on the leaves that the previous owners left in the RV, maybe Les can munch on that or something? :biggrin:
 
Les Sleeth said:
Oh sure, I'm falling for that! I wasn't born yesterday you know. I show up with my cute little Mickey Mouse spoon, ready for some pure, sweet, innocent plant sustanance, and you and Evo have a routisserie and BBQ sauce waiting to cook me for dinner. No thanks (oh yes, I remember your animal lust for veggie flesh ).
Les, Ivan has tons of frozen broccoli! C'mon and join us. We have a special "vegetarian" room in the RV. (pssst, moonbear, can you toss those old shoes and hangers out of the clos...I mean "vegetarian room"?) Les will be joining us! :approve:
 
Evo said:
Les, Ivan has tons of frozen broccoli! C'mon and join us. We have a special "vegetarian" room in the RV. (pssst, moonbear, can you toss those old shoes and hangers out of the clos...I mean "vegetarian room"?) Les will be joining us! :approve:

No problem, I've got the room all ready for him!

And don't forget the ketchup! We have ketchup for you Les. It goes really well with frozen broccoli.
 
Moonbear said:
No problem, I've got the room all ready for him!

And don't forget the ketchup! We have ketchup for you Les. It goes really well with frozen broccoli.

Well I just might trust you two flesh-devourin' vixens but . . . does that room smell at all like hickory? Is it the slightest bit smokey? Are either of you carrying around meat tenderizer in your aprons? Don't lie!
 
Les Sleeth said:
Well I just might trust you two flesh-devourin' vixens but . . . does that room smell at all like hickory? Is it the slightest bit smokey? Are either of you carrying around meat tenderizer in your aprons? Don't lie!

That? No, that's just some incense for atmosphere. o:)
 
humanino said:
Hey Tsu !
That is really nice everything you organize here.
I am right now standing at the interstate, waiting for you to pick me up :wink:
It is kind of cold, so I had to open the second bottle of champagne (out of the 24 bottles box :-p )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/03/Veuve_clicquot_bottle_sizes_thumb.jpg

PUT THAT CHAMPAGNE AWAY! IT'S NOT TIME YET! TOM STILL HAS TO TELL US WHEN THE PARTY IS! SAVE SOME FOR YOUR FRIENDS YOU FRENCH LUSH! :smile: :smile: :smile:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Well, well, well... You have all been very busy here whilst I've been off saving lives.

Very good! :biggrin: Carry on... :approve: But first, pass me a bottle of that champagne, please - if there's any left! :smile:
 
*recovering consciousness*
*opening eyes*
Waow ! Why is my hair growing inside my head :frown:
*realizing hangover*
What are those pink furry handcuffs
They must belong to Tribdog ! :smile:
Now I remember ! :bugeye:
Where is the bride ? :confused:

I messed up my own wedding :cry:
Maybe I should buy myself a new behavior

Tsu, I'm sorry Jimmy drank all the champagne :redface:
Those european people... :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
:cry: Chumps.

Please make sure I have a bottle or two of my very own for the party. :biggrin:

I think it will be best to begin the bus trip sometime on Christmas Day. That way, we'll be able enjoy Christmas with the family, and still celebrate Tom's birthday ON his birthday. If Tom McCurdy would be willing to 'postpone' his birthday for a couple of weeks, we'll have yet another reason to celebrate! :biggrin: After the Toms party, we'll head back to Oregon, stopping along the way at a spot to be chosen by Bride Evo and Groom humanino for the first ever PF Wedding. :!) :!) We shall continue the celebration on our little farm in Oregon serving barbequed steaks and frozen broccoli - plus whatever Pot Luck items everyone else brings. (WOW! Our second PF Pot Luck! So SOON! :smile:) We can park the bus down in the pasture by the creek so the PF Wedding honeys can moon! :!) :smile: :smile: :smile:

How does that sound? Any suggestions?
 
If any of you Photoshoppers out there want to play with putting members photos into pictures of the bus, that would be fun to use DURING the party... (hint hint) :biggrin:
 
*knocking with my head on the window*
Help ! Help !
:frown:
They did not hear me ! :cry:
I really need to go to the bathroom
Why on Earth did they lock me in here, with those adult-party handcuffs. Were they afraid that I escaped ? :confused:
I would have escaped ? o:)
They must have confused me with another dangerous stranger on the road to avoid justice... which I am not ! :rolleyes:

*trying to break the handcuffs*
*only succeeded to hurt myself bad*
If I could only reach this sink ! :wink:

IS THERE SOMEBODY HERE TO FREE MYSELF SO THAT I CAN GO TO THE BATHROOM ![/color]
I swear after that you can put the handcuffs back on o:)

I have hidden a few bottles of champagne, and I am willing to offer them in reward of whoever helps me :shy:
 
Jimmy, where are thou ? :cry:
Help me, I am an european too, kidnapped by wild american sisters !
I know we had some arguments, since we are living on different sides of the Channel, but still, we are civilized :approve:
 
humanino said:
Jimmy, where are thou ? :cry:
Help me, I am an european too, kidnapped by wild american sisters !
I know we had some arguments, since we are living on different sides of the Channel, but still, we are civilized :approve:
Feeling guilty...lets humanino go to the bathroom. :smile:
 
Oh, OK. Let's let him out for good. I'll have a little of that champagne, please. :wink: Just keep the pink fuzzy cuffs and ankle chains on him. Just in case he tries anything funny... :biggrin:
 
Evo said:
Feeling guilty...lets humanino go to the bathroom. :smile:
:approve: I knew you would not let me down :smile:
So when the sister council has decided on my fate, maybe I can not spoil those wonderful furniture, and do what I have to do in the place I am supposed to do it :smile:

I knew I could not trust english rescue :-p
and where is the rest of the european refugees ? :rolleyes:
 
*relief noise coming from the bathroom*
*feeling better* :approve:

*knocking on the door*
Evil sisters said:
OK, you are done, now get out !
"Just a moment please !"
*trying to open the window*
I can not get out with those handcuffs on, I would look like a sicko
I have to cooperate.

*getting out of the bathroom*

*whispering to Evo*
"Your sisters scare me ! Let us escape to Vegas, and get married there !" :shy:
 
My DEAR! How can you be afraid of us?? There is no need to escape at all! We know how badly you want to marry our Evo and we are only trying to help! We think you are a VERY worthy candidate for our sisters hand in marriage. I believe I can understand how you might think that MIH and Moonbear are a bit overzealous in their approval... :biggrin: Don't worry, dear. The ropes we use are just as soft as the ankle chains and hand cuffs... :devil: And I think that Vegas will be just EXCELLENT! We can stop there on the way to the reception Ivan is throwing here in Oregon! humanino, will you be able to provide the escargot? o:) :shy:
 
Tsunami said:
How can you be afraid of us??
I'm sorry :blushing:
I guess I had a hard night :wink:
I can understand how you might think that MIH and Moonbear are a bit overzealous in their approval... :biggrin:
Actually they have been
Math Is Hard said:
Don't worry, Evo - I got him!
(...) BAM! Humanino is down. (grabs Humanino by the ears. (...) Where's my shotgun?
That's alright, I guess I was gone enough not to feel the pain :wink:
We can stop there on the way to the reception Ivan is throwing here in Oregon!
So everything is perfect and on it's way :approve:
I love it when people are organizing everything for me :rolleyes:
will you be able to provide the escargot? o:) :shy:
:smile: If you really mean it, I can bring as many fauchon delights as requested :-p
...including chocolate-stuffed escargot :biggrin:
 
Yes, since we sisters were all separated at birth, it's easy to see how much upbring and environment can contribute to the redness of the neck colors of members of the same family... Sometimes termed "Hillbillification" :smile: :smile: IIRC, MIH had her much of her upbring in the south and Moonbear just feeds right off of her. Although they often get a bit carried away, it's really quite hysterical, don't you think? :devil: (BTH - Nice take down, MIH! Did you get anything on you? :smile:)

Fauchon will be deLIGHTful! :biggrin:

Chocolate-stuffed escargot? Not so much... I just can't seem to mentally combine those two items and come up with anything positive.

Now any of the aforementioned methods of escargot preparation will do nicely, I think... :wink: Garlic, wine, butter, gravies, pastry dome shells... Mmmmmmmm.. :smile:
 
OMG, we forgot about humanino! Oh no, he's lying face down in a pile of bottles and boxes!

tiptoes over to check for a pulse

He's ok! He just passed out. It appears he's been living on champagne and Fauchon gift baskets for the past week. :bugeye:

Tsu, who's signed up for the trip?
 
Tom still hasn't told us WHEN the party is! Since his birthday is Christmas day, I guess we could have it anytime! I was actually thinking that, since most of us will be with family on Christmas day, we should plan the party for the day after Christmas. I'll pick up everyone that day and we can be in NY by about 8:00 pm. After Tom's party, we'll take our time (do a little sight-seeing...) coming home to Oregon for the big New Years steak barbeque with Ivan (if he hasn't given away all of the frozen broccoli to the Christmas carolers, that is...)

How does that sound? :wink:
 
Math Is Hard said:
Tsu, can you pick me up in Texas? What day is the party? I forgot.
If you can get yourself to Texarkana (I like to call it Arkan-ass :biggrin:) I can probably snag you there! :biggrin:
 
A sock? A pair of socks? Frozen broccoli? A hussy or two? :biggrin: