• News
  • Thread starter Tsu
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Bus Sign
In summary, a group is planning a trip on a bus to various cities in the US, with pick up points along the interstate and a final destination at Tom's house in New York. The bus will also make a slight detour to pick up a passenger in the French Alps. Things to bring include food and drinks, and the dress code is flexible. The date is yet to be determined, but they plan to make a New Year's party on the way. There is also a discussion about a possible PF cyber jet and a BBQ in Oregon after the party at Tom's. One member suggests taking the scenic route through San Francisco instead of driving through the desert.
Math Is Hard said:
Don't worry, Evo - I got him!
Going for a tackle at the 20 yard line... I'm in the air... and BAM! Humanino is down. (grabs Humanino by the ears.)You GIT BACK HERE WITH ME, BOY! You're a going to marry Miss Evo and there ain't no more to be said about it! You done seen her in her weddin' dress, and by the code of the hills, that means you're going to be hitched! :grumpy: Where's my shotgun?
Thank you MIH! (wipes runny nose on her torn sleeve). I knew I could count on one of my sisters. :approve: You might not want to hold onto him too long, he might be a bit radioactive. :bugeye:

Just tie him up and put him in the back of the RV. Too bad Pa died in that freak Moose accident, he would have been damn proud of you! :biggrin:

Physics news on Phys.org
Evo said:
Just tie him up and put him in the back of the RV. Too bad Pa died in that freak Moose accident, he would have been damn proud of you! :biggrin:

awwwrr! he's going to be such a good husband when he comes to. Ain't he cute - just sleeping like a big ol' radioactive baby? :biggrin: He didn't fight Moonbear's furry handcuffs much at all - that shows he's real docile. Pa would have approved. :approve:

humanino said:
*hips*
*difficulties to stand still*
OK it is definitely too cold here :frown:
So I guess I should not wait you now :cry:
*hips*
Jimmy thanks for the advice :smile:
I guess I will have to bring another box of champagne in that case.
For now I will take one or two bottles for my own :tongue2: and leave the rest here for PF members that would like to have some :approve:
*sending a couple of bottles to Evo*
Some one else interested ?
*sending another couple of bottles, to Jimmy*
Hey, I guess you english people do not always drink tea :tongue:
That's for you Jimmy :wink:
Please bring more than one box. 2 boxes minimum :biggrin:
So when exactly is the party?

This is what happens when PF people try to get together... has it ever happened before. IF so someone must tell how that party went... lol

Math Is Hard said:
awwwrr! he's going to be such a good husband when he comes to. Ain't he cute - just sleeping like a big ol' radioactive baby? :biggrin: He didn't fight Moonbear's furry handcuffs much at all - that shows he's real docile. Pa would have approved. :approve:
Pa would be so proud of you two! <sniff> Yeah, those French nuclear physicists don't put up much of a fight, do they? :biggrin: Maybe it's all that there radioactivity stuff they're always playing with.

Yeeha! Looks like we'll be havin and RV weddin! :tongue2:

Evo, if you could whip up a few extra layers for that torte it would make a real nice wedding cake. For some reason I never imagined eating a gourmet torte in an RV, but there's a first time for everything!

Evo said:
Yeeha! Looks like we'll be havin and RV weddin! :tongue2:

All that time he's been spending in those back hills of VA, it was bound to happen that way! :biggrin:

Ah reckon we ought ta go all out on the grub for this here weddin. It'll be fresh possum and squirrel for our kinfolk, none of that roadkill like dem folk up the road had when lil Janey got hitched.

:tongue:

Math Is Hard said:
Evo, if you could whip up a few extra layers for that torte it would make a real nice wedding cake. For some reason I never imagined eating a gourmet torte in an RV, but there's a first time for everything!
Yep, we've got to do justice to this fine RV that Tsu stol, I mean borrowed for our trip.

moonbear said:
Ah reckon we ought ta go all out on the grub for this here weddin. It'll be fresh possum and squirrel for our kinfolk, none of that roadkill like dem folk up the road had when lil Janey got hitched.
Ivan, did you hear that?? I'll bet you've never had the pleasure of barbecuing possum or squirrel. No need to thank us, we is kinfolk. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Any room near the back of this bus?

BoulderHead said:

That's me and the bar.

BoulderHead said:
Yay Boulderhead, we definitely have room for you! Quick, Moonbear, give me those furry handcuffs incase he tries to get away!

BoulderHead said:

Isn't that the bedroom?! I think Evo and Humanino will be using that as their honeymoon suite. You'll have to hang out up front with us.

Oh, wait, I see Evo has the handcuffs ready for you. Maybe they don't mind afterall. :rofl:

I promise to behave myself, especially if franz will feed me drinks while I’m being handcuffed, lol.

Moonbear said:
It'll be fresh possum and squirrel for our kinfolk, none of that roadkill like dem folk up the road had when lil Janey got hitched.

:cry: Oh fine, eat dead rotting flesh the whole damn trip for all I care. Hey, why not smash a little Bambi over the head and EAT IT? Sure, and while you're at it, have a little innocent, baby lamb for appetizers. Damn necrophiliacs. :cry:

Last edited:
Les Sleeth said:
:cry: Oh fine, eat dead rotting flesh the whole damn trip for all I care. Hey, why not smash a little Bambi over the head and EAT IT? Sure, and while you're at it, have a little innocent, baby lamb for appetizers. Damn necrophiliacs. :cry:

What can i say? Nothing gets me going like a hunk fo dead cow... mmmm... cow...

Les Sleeth said:
:cry: Oh fine, eat dead rotting flesh the whole damn trip for all I care. Hey, why not smash a little Bambi over the head and EAT IT? Sure, and while you're at it, have a little innocent, baby lamb for appetizers. Damn necrophiliacs. :eek:

Well, dang, by then deer season will be over. And dem lambs, they cost a pretty penny. Maybe we can scrape up enough dough and get some mutton though. Our sis Evo deserves all the best.

We can pick some fresh berries and mushrooms for you. If you toss a penny in the mushrooms when they're cooking and it doesn't turn black, then we got all the poison ones out, ah reckon.

We don't do any of that necrophiliac stuff though! Furry handcuffs is as far as we go around here. This is a high class RV trip! :rofl:

Last edited:
Moonbear said:
Isn't that the bedroom?! I think Evo and Humanino will be using that as their honeymoon suite.
:bugeye: :blushing: No, no, no! That will have to wait. Sorry humanino. :shy:

Les Sleeth said:
So, this means we can count you in? :redface:

Evo said:
:bugeye: :blushing: No, no, no! That will have to wait. Sorry humanino. :shy:

So much for the planted video cameras...

Moonbear said:
Well, dang, by then deer season will be over. And dem lambs, they cost a pretty penny. Maybe we can scrape up enough dough and get some mutton though. Our sis Evo deserves all the best.
Aw shucks.

We can pick some fresh berries and mushrooms for you. If you toss a penny in the mushrooms when they're cooking and it doesn't turn black, then we got all the poison ones out, ah reckon.
Pssst, moonbear, uhm, that didn't work for Uncle Liam, remember. May he rest in peace. :uhh:

Moonbear said:

Oh sure, I'm falling for that! I wasn't born yesterday you know. I show up with my cute little Mickey Mouse spoon, ready for some pure, sweet, innocent plant sustanance, and you and Evo have a routisserie and BBQ sauce waiting to cook me for dinner. No thanks (oh yes, I remember your animal lust for veggie flesh ).

Evo said:
Pssst, moonbear, uhm, that didn't work for Uncle Liam, remember. May he rest in peace. :uhh:

Yeah, but I think that was because they used a Canadian penny, not a US penny. Well, there's this pretty plant with five points on the leaves that the previous owners left in the RV, maybe Les can munch on that or something? :biggrin:

Les Sleeth said:
Oh sure, I'm falling for that! I wasn't born yesterday you know. I show up with my cute little Mickey Mouse spoon, ready for some pure, sweet, innocent plant sustanance, and you and Evo have a routisserie and BBQ sauce waiting to cook me for dinner. No thanks (oh yes, I remember your animal lust for veggie flesh ).
Les, Ivan has tons of frozen broccoli! C'mon and join us. We have a special "vegetarian" room in the RV. (pssst, moonbear, can you toss those old shoes and hangers out of the clos...I mean "vegetarian room"?) Les will be joining us! :approve:

Evo said:
Les, Ivan has tons of frozen broccoli! C'mon and join us. We have a special "vegetarian" room in the RV. (pssst, moonbear, can you toss those old shoes and hangers out of the clos...I mean "vegetarian room"?) Les will be joining us! :approve:

No problem, I've got the room all ready for him!

And don't forget the ketchup! We have ketchup for you Les. It goes really well with frozen broccoli.

Moonbear said:
No problem, I've got the room all ready for him!

And don't forget the ketchup! We have ketchup for you Les. It goes really well with frozen broccoli.

Well I just might trust you two flesh-devourin' vixens but . . . does that room smell at all like hickory? Is it the slightest bit smokey? Are either of you carrying around meat tenderizer in your aprons? Don't lie!

Les Sleeth said:
Well I just might trust you two flesh-devourin' vixens but . . . does that room smell at all like hickory? Is it the slightest bit smokey? Are either of you carrying around meat tenderizer in your aprons? Don't lie!

That? No, that's just some incense for atmosphere. o:)

humanino said:
Hey Tsu !
That is really nice everything you organize here.
I am right now standing at the interstate, waiting for you to pick me up :wink:
It is kind of cold, so I had to open the second bottle of champagne (out of the 24 bottles box :tongue2: )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/03/Veuve_clicquot_bottle_sizes_thumb.jpg

PUT THAT CHAMPAGNE AWAY! IT'S NOT TIME YET! TOM STILL HAS TO TELL US WHEN THE PARTY IS! SAVE SOME FOR YOUR FRIENDS YOU FRENCH LUSH! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, well, well... You have all been very busy here whilst I've been off saving lives.

Very good! :biggrin: Carry on... :approve: But first, pass me a bottle of that champagne, please - if there's any left! :rofl:

*recovering consciousness*
*opening eyes*
Waow ! Why is my hair growing inside my head :frown:
*realizing hangover*
What are those pink furry handcuffs
They must belong to Tribdog ! :rofl:
Now I remember ! :bugeye:
Where is the bride ? :confused:

I messed up my own wedding :cry:
Maybe I should buy myself a new behavior :grumpy:

Tsu, I'm sorry Jimmy drank all the champagne :redface:
Those european people... :rolleyes:

:uhh:

Last edited:
:cry: Chumps. :grumpy:

Please make sure I have a bottle or two of my very own for the party. :biggrin:

I think it will be best to begin the bus trip sometime on Christmas Day. That way, we'll be able enjoy Christmas with the family, and still celebrate Tom's birthday ON his birthday. If Tom McCurdy would be willing to 'postpone' his birthday for a couple of weeks, we'll have yet another reason to celebrate! :biggrin: After the Toms party, we'll head back to Oregon, stopping along the way at a spot to be chosen by Bride Evo and Groom humanino for the first ever PF Wedding. :!) :!) We shall continue the celebration on our little farm in Oregon serving barbequed steaks and frozen broccoli - plus whatever Pot Luck items everyone else brings. (WOW! Our second PF Pot Luck! So SOON! :rofl:) We can park the bus down in the pasture by the creek so the PF Wedding honeys can moon! :!) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

How does that sound? Any suggestions?

If any of you Photoshoppers out there want to play with putting members photos into pictures of the bus, that would be fun to use DURING the party... (hint hint) :biggrin:

*knocking with my head on the window*
Help ! Help !
:frown:
They did not hear me ! :cry:
I really need to go to the bathroom :grumpy:
Why on Earth did they lock me in here, with those adult-party handcuffs. Were they afraid that I escaped ? :confused:
I would have escaped ? o:)
They must have confused me with another dangerous stranger on the road to avoid justice... which I am not ! :uhh:

*trying to break the handcuffs*
*only succeeded to hurt myself bad*
If I could only reach this sink ! :wink:

IS THERE SOMEBODY HERE TO FREE MYSELF SO THAT I CAN GO TO THE BATHROOM !
I swear after that you can put the handcuffs back on o:)

I have hidden a few bottles of champagne, and I am willing to offer them in reward of whoever helps me :shy:

Jimmy, where are thou ? :cry:
Help me, I am an european too, kidnapped by wild american sisters !
I know we had some arguments, since we are living on different sides of the Channel, but still, we are civilized :approve:

humanino said:
Jimmy, where are thou ? :cry:
Help me, I am an european too, kidnapped by wild american sisters !
I know we had some arguments, since we are living on different sides of the Channel, but still, we are civilized :approve:
Feeling guilty...lets humanino go to the bathroom. :smile:

Oh, OK. Let's let him out for good. I'll have a little of that champagne, please. :wink: Just keep the pink fuzzy cuffs and ankle chains on him. Just in case he tries anything funny... :biggrin:

Back