Tiger Blood Messages 50 Reaction score 11 Thread starter Dec 19, 2017 #1 I was watching documentary "David Attenborough's Natural History Museum Alive" where he hides behind the exhibit of some small humanoid skeleton What the heck is this skeleton of? I tried searching it on google but could not find any info. Attachments dIHhzSIM_o.jpg 19.1 KB · Views: 1,307
I was watching documentary "David Attenborough's Natural History Museum Alive" where he hides behind the exhibit of some small humanoid skeleton What the heck is this skeleton of? I tried searching it on google but could not find any info.
Ryan_m_b Staff Emeritus Science Advisor Homework Helper Insights Author Messages 5,964 Reaction score 727 Dec 19, 2017 #2 Could be Homo floresiensis, an extinct species that was on average just over a meter tall. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_floresiensis
Could be Homo floresiensis, an extinct species that was on average just over a meter tall. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_floresiensis
Tiger Blood Messages 50 Reaction score 11 Dec 19, 2017 #3 Yeah I guess, the skull looks very similar, although it must be recreation of the skeleton itself because it's too good, too complete.
Yeah I guess, the skull looks very similar, although it must be recreation of the skeleton itself because it's too good, too complete.
Evo Staff Emeritus Messages 24,114 Reaction score 3,277 Dec 19, 2017 #4 The only reference I could find was in Czech and it's a monkey/chimp, from the context, perhaps an extinct species. Although it could also just be a made up prop, as a lead into the start of the show where he sneaks into the museum after it closes.
The only reference I could find was in Czech and it's a monkey/chimp, from the context, perhaps an extinct species. Although it could also just be a made up prop, as a lead into the start of the show where he sneaks into the museum after it closes.