Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

So, I finally decided to give to PF, but all they take is PayPal

1. Oct 13, 2007 #1
    Are there any plans to accept different forms of payment, i.e, credit cards, in the near future? From my experience, dealing with Paypal has not been my cup of tea.

It is, however, something I am willing to do, if it is the only way, seeing as PF has given me so much help without expecting anything in return.

Thanks guys,
    Casey

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 13, 2007 #2
    Send a message to Greg, you can send him a check or money order via the mail.

4. Oct 13, 2007 #3
    I used my credit card. you don't have to actually create a paypal account, I forget what the option was but paypal lets you just use your credit card without creating an account. it was somewhere on the main page with all the info.

5. Oct 13, 2007 #4
    So I just start off by using the Paypal button and take it from there? Cool! Thanks guys!

Casey

6. Oct 13, 2007 #5

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Yep, that's how I do it too. If you start getting questions that sound like you're creating an account (creating a username and password), cancel out before completing the transaction (Paypal has had glitches before, and you might have hit a wrong button). If you just want to pay one time with a credit card, you don't need to create any sort of account with Paypal. If you can't figure it out, you can always PM Greg about it.

7. Oct 13, 2007 #6
    Sweet. I got my gold letters!

8. Oct 13, 2007 #7

Kurdt

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

OOh all gold! Isn't it cool. :biggrin:

9. Oct 13, 2007 #8

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Welcome to the gold club! :biggrin:

10. Oct 14, 2007 #9
    now you know THE secret.

I've said too much.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 14, 2007
  11. Oct 14, 2007 #10
    Thanks very much Saladsamurai!! :smile:

12. Oct 14, 2007 #11
    No! Thank you! This site is amazing...'nuff said!

Casey

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?