So, I finally decided to give to PF, but all they take is PayPal

  • Thread starter Thread starter Saladsamurai
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
10 replies · 4K views
Saladsamurai
Messages
3,009
Reaction score
7
Are there any plans to accept different forms of payment, i.e, credit cards, in the near future? From my experience, dealing with Paypal has not been my cup of tea.

It is, however, something I am willing to do, if it is the only way, seeing as PF has given me so much help without expecting anything in return.

Thanks guys,
Casey
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Send a message to Greg, you can send him a check or money order via the mail.
 
I used my credit card. you don't have to actually create a paypal account, I forget what the option was but paypal let's you just use your credit card without creating an account. it was somewhere on the main page with all the info.
 
moe darklight said:
I used my credit card. you don't have to actually create a paypal account, I forget what the option was but paypal let's you just use your credit card without creating an account. it was somewhere on the main page with all the info.

So I just start off by using the Paypal button and take it from there? Cool! Thanks guys!

Casey
 
Saladsamurai said:
So I just start off by using the Paypal button and take it from there? Cool! Thanks guys!

Casey

Yep, that's how I do it too. If you start getting questions that sound like you're creating an account (creating a username and password), cancel out before completing the transaction (Paypal has had glitches before, and you might have hit a wrong button). If you just want to pay one time with a credit card, you don't need to create any sort of account with Paypal. If you can't figure it out, you can always PM Greg about it.
 
Moonbear said:
Yep, that's how I do it too. If you start getting questions that sound like you're creating an account (creating a username and password), cancel out before completing the transaction (Paypal has had glitches before, and you might have hit a wrong button). If you just want to pay one time with a credit card, you don't need to create any sort of account with Paypal. If you can't figure it out, you can always PM Greg about it.

Sweet. I got my gold letters!
 
now you know THE secret.

I've said too much.
stonecutters_song_1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Greg Bernhardt said:
Thanks very much Saladsamurai! :smile:

No! Thank you! This site is amazing...'nuff said!

Casey