Solubility of benzo(a)pyrene and other PAHs in pure water at STP

  • Thread starter Thread starter dx/dy=?
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Solubility
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 4K views
dx/dy=?
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Hello all,

I am struggling to find papers or textbooks that can give me the solubility (mg/L or similar) of Benzo(a)pyrene and other PAH's in pure water at STP...

Does anyone hava link they can direct me towards for this, my SI Data book has nothing on the solubility of PAH's.

Thanks-
 
Chemistry news on Phys.org
Try http://www.toronto.ca/health/pdf/cr_appendix_b_pah.pdf
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you :)

I found this paper not long after posting this, and it is still one of the only papers I can find actually stating PAH solubility in a manner that is not a theoretical model!

I much appreciate your assistance.