Solving Dynamics of Rigid Bodies with Connected Loads and Inclined Forces

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 3K views
CICCI_2011
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Dynamics of Rigid bodies. Help

How so solve this? Help

Loads 1, 2 and 3 are connected to each other with light unstretchable rope and are on a horizontal rough (friction μ = 1 / 3) plane. Loads weights are: G, 2G, 3G. Force F acts at first load with intensity F = 10G√2 inclined at 45 °. Determine the force in the rope and the acceleration of loads moving under force F.

http://s1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa453/nikola5210/?action=view&current=Untitled12.png"

My typing doesn't seams to be correct so I uploaded attachment.
I have tried this in solving problem. Can it be done like that if not how should I solve it?

Thanks
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org