matt1687 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Oct 18, 2009 #1 Homework Statement A 6.2 kg block of ice is placed on a 17 degree ice incline. (u = 0.030) Homework Equations The Attempt at a Solution I'm pretty much lost
Homework Statement A 6.2 kg block of ice is placed on a 17 degree ice incline. (u = 0.030) Homework Equations The Attempt at a Solution I'm pretty much lost
lewando Homework Helper Gold Member Messages 1,366 Reaction score 145 Oct 18, 2009 #2 Is there a question you can provide in your problem statement?
matt1687 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Oct 18, 2009 #3 Oh yeah my bad i forgot to add that haha...First of all I'm supposed to draw a FBD, and then I have to find the Net force
Oh yeah my bad i forgot to add that haha...First of all I'm supposed to draw a FBD, and then I have to find the Net force
vanhoomissen Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Oct 19, 2009 #4 well first of all you have the force mg on the object down. The normal force 90 degrees to the plane of motion and the friction force opposing motion.
well first of all you have the force mg on the object down. The normal force 90 degrees to the plane of motion and the friction force opposing motion.