Solving Semiconductor Prob: Get Help Now!

In summary, a semiconductor is a material that has properties between those of a conductor and an insulator. It can conduct electricity under certain conditions, but not as efficiently as a conductor, and can also act as an insulator. Unlike conductors and insulators, semiconductors have moderate to low electrical conductivity and can be controlled and manipulated. Common problems with semiconductors include defects, contamination, and improper doping, which can be challenging to solve. To solve these problems, understanding the underlying principles and mechanisms is crucial, and resources such as online forums, technical support, and consulting services are available for assistance.
tamir_250
Hello all !

I'm trying to solve a problem (link below)
i have a problem to define the energy(s) distance {exp numerators} so i can't insert to the values needed into the equ. i wrote down.
any help would be great !

http://rapidshare.com/files/406858775/ex3.pdf"

TNX !

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
hey !

noone can help me out ?

another prob :
i solved a prob (also, semiconductor)
i'll be happy to recived any feedback of my solution.
TNX !

link to the prob :
http://rapidshare.com/files/407245896/ex1.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:
Your links are dead-ends

Related to Solving Semiconductor Prob: Get Help Now!

1. What is a semiconductor?

A semiconductor is a material that has properties between those of a conductor and an insulator. It can conduct electricity under certain conditions, but not as efficiently as a conductor. At the same time, it can also act as an insulator and restrict the flow of electricity.

2. How is a semiconductor different from a conductor or an insulator?

Unlike conductors, which have high electrical conductivity, and insulators, which have low electrical conductivity, semiconductors have moderate to low electrical conductivity. They can also be controlled and manipulated to change their conductivity.

3. What are the common problems encountered when working with semiconductors?

Some common problems with semiconductors include defects in the material, contamination, and improper doping. These issues can affect the performance and reliability of the semiconductor and can be challenging to identify and solve.

4. How can I solve problems with semiconductors?

To solve problems with semiconductors, it is important to understand the underlying principles and mechanisms that govern their behavior. This involves conducting experiments, analyzing data, and using mathematical models to predict and troubleshoot issues. It may also require collaboration with other experts and resources to find solutions.

5. Can I get help with solving semiconductor problems?

Yes, there are many resources available for help with solving semiconductor problems. These include online forums and communities, technical support from manufacturers, and consulting services from experts in the field. It is important to carefully research and evaluate these options to find the best fit for your specific needs.