Story ideas you're free to use or adapt

  • Thread starter Thread starter Noisy Rhysling
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Storage
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
11 replies · 2K views
Noisy Rhysling
Messages
999
Reaction score
345
I get these thoughts about a story but I know I won't put them down and build on them, so they seem wasted. Therefore, if you like anything I post in this thread feel free to use.
*****
I was in my mini-bunker, ready to hunker down for another night of sporadic attacks, when I heard someone screaming somewhere down the line.

"They're eating me!"

I wondered if it was anyone who owed me money.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Sounds like work, which I'm trying avoid by not starting fifteen more books.
 
Some others: http://www.bulwer-lytton.com/2015win.html
 
Vanadium 50 said:
Some others: http://www.bulwer-lytton.com/2015win.html
Was my snippet that bad?
 
No, but with a little work...
 
Vanadium 50 said:
No, but with a little work...
Or much less work? :)
 
Vanadium 50 said:
Some others: http://www.bulwer-lytton.com/2015win.html
Where “WWW” means “Wretched Writers Welcome”
:oldlaugh:
 
I was in my mini-bunker, ready to hunker down for another night of constant periodically random sporadic attacks followed by the silence of one who can no longer listen to the cacophony of bombs exploding all around, when I heard someone screaming somewhere down the line.

"They're eating me!" screamed the ramen.

I wondered if it was anyone who owed me money or were they just noodling around.

added some color...
 
jedishrfu said:
added some color...
The prose is prolix.
 
jedishrfu said:
So you liked it?
To early to tell. I have to let my eyes stop bleeding before I read it again.