Struggling with Math in Physics: A Chemistry Major's Journey

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jovy
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 725 views
Jovy
Messages
17
Reaction score
2
I have been going to a community college for about three years now. This is my first semester taking a physics class and it definitely is a difficult class. However, I do find attending the class to be very entertaining and fun. I will be applying to transfer next year and hope to get a degree in chemistry. Math is not my strong suite and I that is not necessarily good since I am a chemistry major, but that is the main reason I decided to join this forum. I have a lot of trouble solving the math problems in physics (which is like all physics problems haha). I have stumbled upon this forum a few times to help me with a few problems I've had so today I finally decided to join.
 
Physics news on Phys.org