1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Studying Studying Physics at Concordia University

1. Mar 16, 2009 #1
    I applied to Concordia University and Mcgill University in Montreal, Quebec. I already got an acceptance letter from Concordia

I was wondering if it's a good idea to study physics at Concordia. I don't really know much about universities to begin with nor do I care that much but if I'm going to be investing my time and energy in studying, is it worthwhile to study physics as a major with math as a minor at this university?

I know my question is vague and you probably never heard of Concordia university before but hopefully some university nut out there may be able to give me some insight.

Thanks

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 16, 2009 #2
    I think they have a good engineering program, so maybe they are strong in that area. I am sure you know that there is big gap between Concordia and McGill. It's hard to compare. Of course it is worthwhile to try your best at the best university you can get into.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook