1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Engineering Summer internship/ vocational training after 4th semester engineering

1. Mar 22, 2012 #1
    Hi,

I am a 4th semester engineering student of electronics and communication discipline. My semester is going to end and I am very worried about the vocational training. I am from a small town and I don't belong to a very rich family. Should i collect money and move to a big town like New Delhi or Mumbai or do it from a local institute.

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 22, 2012 #2
    Go outside your city. You will get to learn things apart from engineering as well. Normally a good company will give you free food and residence for internship.

4. Mar 22, 2012 #3
    Are you aiming for internships in industry or research institutes? Do you already have some place in mind or you want to move first and then explore your options?

5. Mar 22, 2012 #4
    If I can do it from some good company then I'd prefer it.

6. Mar 22, 2012 #5
    And how do you plan to go about it? Have you applied to companies for internships?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook