Surprised I'm not already part of this forum

  • Thread starter Thread starter oli123
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 378 views
oli123
How did you find PF?
Google Search
I am a high school student taking the IB, with Physics at a higher level. I have always looked for places to ask questions to other people within the domain of Physics when my teacher cannot provide the answer. I truly believe that I have found such a place.
Happy to be here!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: PeroK and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome. Please be cognizant that a good question must be specific. Creating a good question is often as difficult as formulating a complete answer.
There are some very clever people hereabouts: I learn good stuff all the time.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: oli123