Survey on your favorite foods and cooking shows

Survey on your favorite foods and cooking shows :)

1. What's your favorite show on the cooking channel?
2. Also, who is your favorite chef on the channel?
3. What are your favorite kinds of things to eat?
4. Your favorite snack?

Answers and Replies

Evo
Mentor

1. What's your favorite show on the cooking channel?
2. Also, who is your favorite chef on the channel?
3. What are your favorite kinds of things to eat?
4. Your favorite snack?
I don't get the cooking channel, I only get Food Network. My favorite on Food Network is Guy Fieri. He's a hoot.

Favorite foods are sushi, and mexican, chinese & Greek foods

Favorite snack is probably kettle fried potato chips. Ooooh and fried cheetos, not the baked ones.

turbo
Gold Member

My favorite food show airs on my back deck, weather permitting. If Bobby Flay showed up here for a smack-down, I'd probably throw him off the deck before we could get a segment in the can.

Fieri is at least appreciative about local treasures, instead of acting hoity-toity, so I can stand to watch his shows. His producers are really good, unlike Alton Brown's, which seem to be on permanent vacation (mentally).

My favorite food show airs on my back deck, weather permitting. If Bobby Flay showed up here for a smack-down, I'd probably throw him off the deck before we could get a segment in the can.

Fieri is at least appreciative about local treasures, instead of acting hoity-toity, so I can stand to watch his shows. His producers are really good, unlike Alton Brown's, which seem to be on permanent vacation (mentally).

Yeah Bobby Flay! The throw down with the omelet was a good episode, and if you actually make his omelet recipe it's so good.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/bobby-flay/spanish-tortilla-omelet-recipe/index.html

I don't get the cooking channel, I only get Food Network. My favorite on Food Network is Guy Fieri. He's a hoot.

Favorite foods are sushi, and mexican, chinese & Greek foods

Favorite snack is probably kettle fried potato chips. Ooooh and fried cheetos, not the baked ones.

What do you think of the show 'Worst Cooks in America' haha ? not sure if that's on the channel that you have though.

Evo
Mentor

What do you think of the show 'Worst Cooks in America' haha ? not sure if that's on the channel that you have though.
I like it, but the second season wasn't as good as the first. The first season had two very quirky contestants in the final battle.