Danger
Gold Member
- 9,805
- 251
Will you people just for a while try to stop being so damned interesting? I stopped in for a couple of minutes to check up on you, and now I'm 2 1/2 hours between beers and have to get back to the bar. There's pool to be played (and I'm out for revenge after the tournament today), hordes of fine young ladies, and a seriously kick-ass rock band to dance with them to. I'm leaving.
Check up on you again at about 3:30 am, unless one of those fine young ladies...
Check up on you again at about 3:30 am, unless one of those fine young ladies...

I have low body temperature and my hands, nose and feet are always cold to the touch. So I refer to myself as a lizard, cold blooded. My ex-fiance started calling me his lizard. Ok, I guess that's not at all funny unless you're in bed with me at night and I freeze you.