Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Tax Return - Tuition Reimbursement- Graduate/Undergraduate

  1. May 16, 2016 #1
    I think my school listed me incorrectly in the tuition thing you get in the mail to file your taxes as an undergraduate. Since it's what it said I was, when I was completing my taxes I checked off the box saying that I was an undergraduate reflecting the paper. However my school was in error because I'm actually a graduate student.

    Does the difference between being a graduate/undergraduate effect the amount you owe or they owe you?

    Update: sorry it's not reimbursement just filing my taxes.
  2. jcsd
  3. May 16, 2016 #2


    User Avatar

    Staff: Mentor

    You need to contact your schools accounting office, we would have no way of knowing what you qualify for.
Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook