Tax Return - Tuition Reimbursement- Graduate/Undergraduate

  • Thread starter Thread starter YoshiMoshi
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 1K views
YoshiMoshi
Messages
233
Reaction score
10
I think my school listed me incorrectly in the tuition thing you get in the mail to file your taxes as an undergraduate. Since it's what it said I was, when I was completing my taxes I checked off the box saying that I was an undergraduate reflecting the paper. However my school was in error because I'm actually a graduate student.

Does the difference between being a graduate/undergraduate effect the amount you owe or they owe you?

Update: sorry it's not reimbursement just filing my taxes.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
You need to contact your schools accounting office, we would have no way of knowing what you qualify for.