Thank You: Appreciation for Answering my Questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aaron1947
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
Aaron1947
Messages
30
Reaction score
9
I just wanted to thank everyone for answering my questions thus far. I can't tell you how much you have already broadened my horizons. You all are truly ambassadors of your field, and your eagerness to help others truly shows your passion and excitement for what is undoubtedly the most important area of study in science today.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman, dlgoff, mfb and 1 other person
Physics news on Phys.org
This community is characterized by the fact that very quickly help you with problems and are always happy to help. so I decided to become a member of this forum.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman