Thank you for accepting my registration 😊

  • Thread starter Thread starter David193e
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 453 views
David193e
I am a junior high school student who is taking a class of engineering as my career and an AP physics class in which i need assistance with. I look forward to the advice given from the members/mentors of this forum and I appreciate you took in consideration my registration.😁
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman and Wrichik Basu
Physics news on Phys.org
Hello and :welcome:

Welcome and especially to our homework forums! We always want to help if possible. Our mission is to teach, so you will be requested to show your own thoughts, because this will show us how to help best. Communication in only written form has some disadvantages, so the more you explain the better we can help.

In case you need to know how to write formulas, see
https://www.physicsforums.com/help/latexhelp/
Have fun and stay curious!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: David193e