Thanks Alot - A Community of Gratitude and Appreciation

  • Thread starter Thread starter Unusualskill
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Thanks
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
Unusualskill
Messages
35
Reaction score
1
THANKS a lot!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
If you PM me I can hook you up with a textbook and its solutions manual
 
I'd be willing to bet that a google search would turn up a lot of results for this. Have you tried it yet?
 
Drakkith said:
I'd be willing to bet that a google search would turn up a lot of results for this. Have you tried it yet?
You would think so, but it actually is not. Most books you can find in PDF format, but the complete solutions manual is more difficult to find. I personal wish they would just have a manual that only had the final answers for all the problems and not the step by step method of how to get the answers.

With wolframalpha, much of the final answers can be obtained, but not for all questions.