Thank You to the PF Community - Aaron's Appreciation

  • Thread starter Thread starter coktail
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 3K views
coktail
Messages
118
Reaction score
1
Dear Everyone,

Your patience and knowledge have helped me learn so much and work through some brain-bending confusion, mainly about relativity. I still have so many questions, but at least I have you all to help me through it! PF is an invaluable resource.

As always, thank you.

-Aaron
 
Physics news on Phys.org
coktail said:
PF is an invaluable resource.

Yes, I agree. Thanks PF. If I were teaching math, on the first day I would write three things on the board I would want my students to know:

Mathematica
Latex
PF
 
This forum is a gem, thanks to all!

Special thanks to LCKurtz who helped me time and time again!