The cat that takes a daily bus ride

• Thread starter neutrino
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Bus
In summary, a white cat named Macavity has been nicknamed by bus drivers for its habit of taking the No 331 bus several mornings a week. The cat wears a purple collar and boards the bus at a certain stop, then gets off at the next stop near a fish and chip shop. Some people find the cat's behavior amusing, while others joke about the possibility of it being a witch.
neutrino
Physics news on Phys.org
What a lazy kitty, who is about to get very fat I suspect.

Smart cat!

Kurdt said:
What a lazy kitty, who is about to get very fat I suspect.

:rofl: Must be good fish and chips at that shop.

Moonbear said:
:rofl: Must be good fish and chips at that shop.

Yeah! It might be worth a trip to check it out.:approve:

One of the comments to that story is a little disturbing:

my Cat Cleopatra gets a limousine to Asda to get her favourite biscuits...
Freeloading cats hopping a ride without paying their fare is one thing. Cats riding limousines is going way to far.

The cat that takes a daily bus ride
:rofl: Delightful story.

That is too funny! I hope the idea catches on with other cats. It sure would make riding the bus a lot more interesting.

Ah, but has anyone considered the possibility that the cat is really a witch who just doesn't want to pay her fare?

mbrmbrg said:
Ah, but has anyone considered the possibility that the cat is really a witch who just doesn't want to pay her fare?

What, just going one stop to the chippy?! Got to be the least evil witch I've ever heard of.

1. What motivated you to study a cat taking a daily bus ride?

I have always been fascinated by animal behavior and how they adapt to human environments. When I heard about this cat, I was curious to see how it navigates its daily routine and how it interacts with humans in a bus setting.

2. How did you conduct your research on the cat's bus ride?

I first observed the cat from a distance to get an idea of its behavior and routine. Then, I began taking the same bus route and timing as the cat to closely study its actions and interactions with the bus driver and passengers. I also interviewed the bus driver and some regular passengers to gather more information.

3. How long did you study the cat's bus ride for?

I studied the cat for a period of six months, which allowed me to observe its behavior and routine during different seasons and weather conditions.

4. Did you find any interesting patterns or behaviors in the cat's bus ride?

Yes, I found that the cat has a specific seat preference on the bus and it always sits in the same spot. It also has a friendly relationship with the bus driver and often receives treats from passengers.

5. What can we learn from this cat's daily bus ride?

This cat's behavior shows how adaptable and intelligent animals can be, even in human-dominated environments. It also highlights the importance of coexisting and being kind to all creatures, big or small.

Back