The First Step on My Endless Quest of Knowledge....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gio
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 781 views
Gio
Hello Physics Forum!

My name is Gio and am currently a sophomore in high school. I possesses high interests in Math, Science, and Technology. I am very into self teaching and have begun to teach myself computer programming and also other mathematics fields that are necessary to begin learning physics. I have a very strong interest in physics, everything about it fascinates and intrigues me. I prefer to learn things on my own and hope to have a good foundation of physics and computer science before I attend college. I aspire to be a physicist as well as a programmer. I possesses a very strong self discipline and determination needed to reach my goals. I believed this to be a good place to get started, so I may surround myself with people who share similar interests. If there are any self taught physicists or programmers who can spare the time I would love to have a chat with you!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF, Gio. Be sure to check out the Programming section of the forums. Enjoy! :smile: