The First Step on My Endless Quest of Knowledge....

• Thread starter Gio
  • Start date
In summary, embarking on an endless quest of knowledge requires taking the first step, which is to have an open and curious mindset. This entails being willing to learn from various sources, asking questions, and seeking out new information. By embracing this mindset, one can constantly expand their understanding and skill set, leading to a never-ending journey of discovery and growth.
Gio
Hello Physics Forum!

My name is Gio and am currently a sophomore in high school. I possesses high interests in Math, Science, and Technology. I am very into self teaching and have begun to teach myself computer programming and also other mathematics fields that are necessary to begin learning physics. I have a very strong interest in physics, everything about it fascinates and intrigues me. I prefer to learn things on my own and hope to have a good foundation of physics and computer science before I attend college. I aspire to be a physicist as well as a programmer. I possesses a very strong self discipline and determination needed to reach my goals. I believed this to be a good place to get started, so I may surround myself with people who share similar interests. If there are any self taught physicists or programmers who can spare the time I would love to have a chat with you!

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Thank you!

Welcome to the PF, Gio. Be sure to check out the Programming section of the forums. Enjoy! :smile: