The Fish! (fishkeepers, breeders, fish lovers)

• Thread starter Lacy33
  • Start date
Sorry to hear about your fish Lacy :(

Sorry to hear about your fish Lacy :(
Thank you HeLiXe. I was just laughing hard at OmCheeto's fish shtick. Oh so true.
When we realized Goldie was not coming back up, Hubby frantically dumped a whole lot of food in his little tank accidently. Thank goodness Goldie was elsewhere because that little fish would have eaten every pellet if it would kill him! :uhh:

lisab

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Thank you HeLiXe. I was just laughing hard at OmCheeto's fish shtick. Oh so true.
When we realized Goldie was not coming back up, Hubby frantically dumped a whole lot of food in his little tank accidently. Thank goodness Goldie was elsewhere because that little fish would have eaten every pellet if it would kill him! :uhh:
lololol...fish shtick...Lacy you crack me up!

lololol...fish shtick...Lacy you crack me up!
LOL, you crack ME up! :rofl: I didn't get it until you pointed it out. LOL:rofl:

DaveC426913

Gold Member
Fish schtick :rofl:

For the record, the Fishmobile is not mine; I simply pointed to a known internet phenom.

lisab

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Great Rocky and Goldie avatar, Lacy :smile:

My last fish tank was about two years ago--it was a 5 gallon. My sucker fish {I forget what it was...not a siamese or a plecos} got so huge I donated him back to the pet store for people with ponds. The tank was looking bare so I bought a few more neons which were on sale. I wish I would have kept them in another tank for a week or so because they introduced a fungus into my tank -_-. I lost all my fishies at once so I know how sad it is. *pc hugs*

My last fish tank was about two years ago--it was a 5 gallon. My sucker fish {I forget what it was...not a siamese or a plecos} got so huge I donated him back to the pet store for people with ponds. The tank was looking bare so I bought a few more neons which were on sale. I wish I would have kept them in another tank for a week or so because they introduced a fungus into my tank -_-. I lost all my fishies at once so I know how sad it is. *pc hugs*
Thank you Lisa.

HeLiXe, Did you take any pictures of your fish?
Fish keeping which we originally thought would be manageable price wise, is just like getting a good neighbor award.
Don't accept either or you will be broke in a month!!!

I just noticed I haven't fed my http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/file/112581010116074801021/fish.swf?3" [Broken]for past 1 year but I am glad they are still alive o:)

I also have a http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/file/112581010116074801021/treefrog.swf?2" [Broken].

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhh those are cute. I fed them for you. That hamster is adorable.
What a wonderful gift.

Thank you Lisa.

HeLiXe, Did you take any pictures of your fish?
No :( I had an orange and purple betta a few mixed tetras, that sucker fish and 8 neons. I kept the betta in another tank.

I do have a picture of my pet parakeet who passed away after 10 years.

No :( I had an orange and purple betta a few mixed tetras, that sucker fish and 8 neons. I kept the betta in another tank.

I do have a picture of my pet parakeet who passed away after 10 years.
Would you like to share the picture of your Parakeet? That's a long time to have a pet.
Good for you.

Here she is, small pic but it's the only one I have of her. This picture was taken a month before she passed away. I don't like to cage birds tho, so I will never have a caged bird as a pet again. She was supposed to be a pet for someone else, but they did not want to take care of her. I was happy to take care of her, I really loved her <3

Attachments

Oh, She is very pretty. She looks to be a real lady. And very modest.
I had Budggie birds, a few through the years. I mostly let the cage open when I knew the window would be closed. One only need clean a little more. :biggrin:
I think I was up to Scorpio 5, though they were not all called Scorpio. Most of them acted like one hence the name.
Did your bird talk? Did she sit on your finger. Mine use to like to sit on my head, so I had to start wearing the baseball cap around the house. lol

Thx Lacy :) Actually she did talk, she said hello and hi, prior to I had no idea budgies could talk. She never went on my finger, but she would let me hold her.

http://hight3ch.com/fish-controlled-vehicle/" [Broken]
[PLAIN]http://www.techepics.com/files/fish_robot.jpg[/QUOTE] [Broken]

haha, that was a good find!! I enjoyed it ;D

Last edited by a moderator: