The last time around, I bought a 5-year membership, and I think that

  • Thread starter Thread starter Danger
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 3K views
Danger
Gold Member
Messages
9,805
Reaction score
251
The last time around, I bought a 5-year membership, and I think that there was a bonus year tossed in for doing it promptly. Regardless, I have absolutely no parietal lobe function with regard to time, distance or direction. I have, therefore, no idea of when my membership will be up for renewal. Will I receive a notification in advance, or just find myself locked out some day? (I can't remember what it was like the first few years. :redface:)
 
Physics news on Phys.org


Under My PF --> Control Panel --> Miscellaneous --> Paid Subscriptions, you can see your subscription's expiration date.
 


Danger, your 5 year dues for "Buy Drakkith New Telescope Equipment" is about to need a renewal. I take all major credit cards, checks, and cold hard cash too...:biggrin:
 


Drakkith said:
I take all major credit cards, checks, and cold hard cash too...:biggrin:

I'll submit a voucher request to AISH, but I somehow doubt that it will be accepted. :biggrin: