Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

The last time around, I bought a 5-year membership, and I think that

1. Jun 8, 2012 #1

Danger

Gold Member

The last time around, I bought a 5-year membership, and I think that there was a bonus year tossed in for doing it promptly. Regardless, I have absolutely no parietal lobe function with regard to time, distance or direction. I have, therefore, no idea of when my membership will be up for renewal. Will I receive a notification in advance, or just find myself locked out some day? (I can't remember what it was like the first few years. :redface:)

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 8, 2012 #2

jtbell

Staff: Mentor

Re: Dues

Under My PF --> Control Panel --> Miscellaneous --> Paid Subscriptions, you can see your subscription's expiration date.

4. Jun 8, 2012 #3

You should get a reminder email :)

5. Jun 8, 2012 #4

Danger

Gold Member

Oh, okay. Thanks, guys.

6. Jun 9, 2012 #5

Drakkith

Staff: Mentor

Danger, your 5 year dues for "Buy Drakkith New Telescope Equipment" is about to need a renewal. I take all major credit cards, checks, and cold hard cash too...:biggrin:

7. Jun 10, 2012 #6

Danger

Gold Member

I'll submit a voucher request to AISH, but I somehow doubt that it will be accepted. :biggrin:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook