Three Essays, will anyone help me read and give feedback?

• Thread starter asdfsystema
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Feedback
In summary, "Three Essays" is a platform for individuals to receive feedback and constructive criticism on their writing. It is open to everyone and participants can submit their essays by creating a post on the designated platform. The time it takes to receive feedback may vary, but it is typically within 2-3 days. Participants are also encouraged to give feedback on multiple essays to broaden their perspectives and help more writers improve their skills.
asdfsystema
Please if you are willing to help give me feedback and check for mistakes, post !

I have three essays to do in the next 2 weeks or so.

The first is about the New Deal
The second essay is a philosophy essay
the third essay is about media and how it affects us

Thanks in advance !

Physics news on Phys.org
someone please help ^^ !

"Philosophical reflections on the media coverage of the New Deal"

EnumaElish

Last edited:

1. What is the purpose of "Three Essays"?

The purpose of "Three Essays" is to provide a platform for individuals to receive feedback and constructive criticism on their writing. It allows writers to improve their skills and receive different perspectives on their work.

2. Who can participate in "Three Essays"?

Anyone can participate in "Three Essays" as long as they are willing to read and provide feedback on the essays of others. It is open to all individuals, regardless of their background or profession.

3. How do I submit my essay for feedback?

To submit your essay, simply create a post on the designated platform with your essay attached. Make sure to follow the guidelines and provide a clear title and description of your essay. You can also specify the type of feedback you are looking for.

4. How long does it take to receive feedback on my essay?

The time it takes to receive feedback on your essay may vary depending on the number of submissions and the availability of readers. However, we strive to provide feedback within 2-3 days of submission.

5. Can I give feedback on more than one essay?

Yes, you can give feedback on as many essays as you like. We encourage participants to engage with multiple essays to broaden their perspectives and also to help more writers improve their skills.