Toccata and Fugue - Encarta Kids 2010

  • Thread starter Thread starter adjacent
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
10 replies · 3K views
adjacent
Gold Member
Messages
1,552
Reaction score
62
Do you know of any website having toccata and fugue that's in encarta kids 2010?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
adjacent said:
Do you know of any website having toccata and fugue that's in encarta kids 2010?

Don't know, but this might be the kind of visualization that would appeal to some kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATbMw6X3T40
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: 1 person
Looks like visualisation from MIDI player sold with early Gravis UltraSound cards in early nineties.
 
Thats very appealing to me too.Thank you so much.
 
adjacent said:
Thats very appealing to me too.Thank you so much.

And to me. You're welcome.
 
SW VandeCarr said:
And to me. You're welcome.
I've had that on another website for years, I like it too.
 
Evo said:
I've had that on another website for years, I like it too.
I know you knew it for a very long time. You never had a chance to say it. It seems so. :biggrin:
 
This is more fun that computer graphics:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNi5MIXsEsA
 
AlephZero said:
This is more fun that computer graphics:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNi5MIXsEsA

That is totally awesome.