Today Is ProfuselyQuarky's 16th Birthday!

• Thread starter Hoophy
  • Start date

phinds

Science Advisor
Insights Author
Gold Member
Hey, happy birthday Quarky !

Sweet 16, huh? Gads I feel old. :smile:

ProfuselyQuarky

Gold Member
Oh my gosh! What a lovely surprise :smile: Never thought of this, especially if you consider the fact on how wrong I can be (and possibly annoying ) :biggrin: Thank you Hoophy, Stevie, and phinds!

I wonder what it means when people on a forum start wishing you happy birthday :rolleyes:

Last edited:

phinds

Science Advisor
Insights Author
Gold Member
Oh my gosh! What a lovely surprise :smile: Never thought of this, especially if you consider the fact on how wrong I can be (and possibly annoying ) :biggrin: Thank you Hoophy, Stevie, and phinds!

I wonder what it means when people on a forum start wishing you happy birthday :rolleyes:
I'm sure there's something sinister involved, but I haven't yet figured out what it is.

Really ? you are only 16 ?
I'm amazed, thinking I have always been chatting with a professor somewhere in California, true! by your mindset and ability to adhere to mainstream sciences or life routines in general.
Happy birthday ProfuselyQuarky! :biggrin:

ProfuselyQuarky

Gold Member
I'm amazed, thinking I have always been chatting with a professor somewhere in California, true! by your mindset and ability to adhere to mainstream sciences or life routines in general.
Thank you, Pepper Mint. :smile: And I'm anything BUT a professor :oldlaugh: Quite the opposite, only worse.

Happy birthday sweet 16!

Seriously, I too couldn't believe ProfuselyQuarky is only 16.. Especially after seeing some of her posts ( including in micromass' challenges) :bow:
Happy birthday!! :wink:

ProfuselyQuarky

Gold Member
Thank you, Aniruddha@94 and DennisN :smile:

Yup, she is a rare one. It took me some time to believe her age, I expect she will be publishing papers from Stanford before long.

:partytime:Happy belated B-day, hope it was a good one for you. (My oldest granddaughter turned 16 on July 4th)

Evo

Mentor
Oh, I kept meaning to reply, Happy Happiest sweet 16 Profusely Quarky!!! :biggrin:

ProfuselyQuarky

Gold Member
Thank you very much 1oldman2 and Evo :smile:

EDIT: Oh, and it's so cool that that your granddaughter's birthday is on the 4th, 1oldman2! Hope you guys got to see fireworks :biggrin:

Last edited:
I wish I could have posted this thread, but as you know, I was at camp. A very happy belated birthday to one of my mentors on this forum!

256bits

Gold Member
Happy B-Day.
Oh my god you are old enough to now get a driver's licence.:nb)
:biggrin:

ProfuselyQuarky

Gold Member
Thank you, Isaac and 256bits :smile:
Oh my god you are old enough to now get a driver's licence.:nb)
:biggrin:
Maybe, but I'm too scared to learn to drive. Perhaps when I turn thirty :redface:

EnumaElish

Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Happy BD. PF is such a fine community. I am proud to be part of it.