Trying to about vectors and matrices to aid my game design hobby

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 3K views
silverspawn
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello

Just took on a new hobby..being game design know a little c# and decided to try my hand at xna...the problem is I am also trying my hand at vectors and matrices also, as I know this with gaming goes hand in hand.

Kinda picking up the basics to vectors but with matrices not got a great deal of knowledge or lit on the topic

I came across these but not sure how to work it out;


A =(1 -2 3) (3 1 5) (0 1 -3) B = ( 1 -8) (-9 8 )(2 4 )


Find A x B2 (a) write out the rotation matrix that rotates an 2D object counterclockwise by 45 degrees by the coordinate origin.

b) suppose the three vertices of a triangle are A(0,0), B(10,5) and C(5,8) .Where are the vertices after the triangle is rotated counterclockwise 45 degrees by the coordinate origin?

Any help guidance would be greatful
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org