U.S.A. must sell Alaska to Korea and Japan

• News
  • Thread starter Jang Jin Hong
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Japan
In summary, the debtor cannot pay their debt, so someone must lose money. Only the big money holder can lose such a big money, and it is most likely the Asian central bank. The debtor must give something to the money holder in order for them to lose. The U.S.A. must sell some part of Alaska to Korea and Japan in order to cancel their national deficit. If the central bank of the U.S.A. goes to a bank run, it will not be similar to Zimbabwe. Money cannot be exchanged with gold or other things, and it has been used as international exchange for a long history. The only nation which is similar to the U.S.A. is the Mongol empire. When
Jang Jin Hong
International financial crisis due to a simple fact
the debtor can not pay their debt.
so someone must lose money.
only big money holder can lose such a big money.
who is a bing money holder?
Asian central bank.
but Asian centural bank has no reason to lose their money.
the Debtor must give something to money holder.
U.S.A. must sell some part of Alaska to Korea and Japan.
Alaska was not originaly land of U.S.A.
by that money, U.S.A. must cancel their national deficit.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Jang Jin Hong said:
Asian central bank.

Ok. It's a trillion dollars an acre.
They can have that little island next to Russia, just down the street from Sarah Palin's house.

OmCheeto said:
Ok. It's a trillion dollars an acre.
They can have that little island next to Russia, just down the street from Sarah Palin's house.

If central bank of U.S.A. go to bank run.
result will not be that of zimbabwe.

Money of U.S.A. do not exchangable with gold or other thing, and used as international exchange.for a long history. there is only one nation which is similar with U.S.A.
That is Mongol empire. Money of Mongol empire did not exchangabe with gold or silver, Mongol empire abuse money making ability and that introduce civil war.

If U.S.A. challenge to cancel their debt by inflation.
The result will be similar with collapse of Mongol empire.

Last edited:
The world economy cannot survive if the US economy fails. In fact what we have seen is that foreign investors have moved towards US dollars as a safe haven - the strength of the US dollar has been improving in recent weeks.

Like it or not, we are all in this together. Welcome to globalization.

However, I can't help but suspect that soon we will see countries moving to insulate their economies from the global economy, which could have serious implications for globalization.

Jang Jin Hong said:
If central bank of U.S.A. go to bank run.
result will not be that of zimbabwe.

Money of U.S.A. do not exchangable with gold or other thing, and used as international exchange.for a long history. there is only one nation which is similar with U.S.A.
That is Mongol empire. Money of Mongol empire did not exchangabe with gold or silver, Mongol empire abuse money making ability and that introduce civil war.

If U.S.A. challenge to cancel their debt by inflation.
The result will be similar with collapse of Mongol empire.

FYI. Try googling "gold standard". I've just learned in the last 60 seconds that:

http://economics.about.com/cs/money/a/gold_standard.htm
The gold standard has not been used in any major economy since August 15, 1971.

And like Ivan said, we are now a global economy.

I think we should solve this problem together, peaceably.

That brings up an interesting question though, have any countries gone to war over a bad debt? I know that countries have waged war because they were impoverished and wanted someone elses "stuff", but bad debt?

I have to agree with Ivan Seeking and OmCheeto. There's no more "you" or "us" when it comes to the economies of the world. We're all dependent on each other in a very vast and complex system of trading.

phyzmatix said:
I have to agree with Ivan Seeking and OmCheeto. There's no more "you" or "us" when it comes to the economies of the world. We're all dependent on each other in a very vast and complex system of trading.

Yes, and when brokers start heading offshore with hoards of cash because they are under investigation for fraud, we'll need the help of all the nations to track them down.

There's another question, what are the big secret money banking countries nowadays?
I know the old "Swiss bank account" cliche'.
Are there more now?
I'm dreadfully behind on my financial conspiracy reading. :rolleyes:

Jang Jin Hong said:
Asian central bank.

Make certain that Palin does not find about this post ... she is going to excommunicate you.

Ivan Seeking said:
Like it or not, we are all in this together. Welcome to globalization.

:rofl:

However, I can't help but suspect that soon we will see countries moving to insulate their economies from the global economy, which could have serious implications for globalization.

I think this is just distributing the power among more nations - all the power/economy strength wouldn't be concentrated in US which is good. Secondly, there is no solution without collaborations .. so I see this much more like brining different nations together to solve the crisis and hence promoting further co-operation among them.

1. Why would the U.S.A. sell Alaska to Korea and Japan?

The idea of the U.S.A. selling Alaska to Korea and Japan is purely hypothetical and has not been seriously considered or discussed by any government officials. It is not a feasible or realistic scenario.

2. How would the sale of Alaska to Korea and Japan impact the U.S.A.?

The sale of Alaska to Korea and Japan would have significant political, economic, and social consequences for the U.S.A. It would result in the loss of a large landmass, natural resources, and strategic military location. It would also disrupt diplomatic relationships and potentially harm the U.S.A.'s global standing.

3. What would be the benefits for Korea and Japan if they were to purchase Alaska?

The purchase of Alaska would provide Korea and Japan with access to valuable natural resources, such as oil, gas, and minerals. It would also give them a strategic location in North America and potentially strengthen their global influence. However, the costs of purchasing and maintaining Alaska would likely outweigh these benefits.

4. Is there any historical precedent for a country selling a state or territory to another country?

There is no historical precedent for a country selling a state or territory to another country. The closest example is the sale of the Louisiana Territory by France to the U.S.A. in 1803, but this was a purchase, not a sale.

5. How would the residents of Alaska be affected by the sale to Korea and Japan?

The residents of Alaska, who are primarily American citizens, would likely face significant changes and challenges if Alaska were to be sold to Korea and Japan. They would have to adapt to new laws, culture, and potentially a change in their citizenship. It is also possible that they would face discrimination and displacement by the new owners.