Uh oh Norton now thinks PF is an unsafe site

  • Thread starter Thread starter phinds
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 2K views
Science Advisor
Insights Author
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Messages
19,385
Reaction score
15,622
Just got a message from Norton that I should not visit PF because it is an unsafe site.

Did not get this message at any time up to 1/2 hour ago so I assume Norton has done an auto-update that has bad info on PF.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
UltrafastPED said:
Probably tagged one of the inserted ads.

Yeah, that could be it. I'm not getting it now.
 
Greg Bernhardt said:
Keep me updated on this. I had to clean up a few hundred posts last month because Google showed malware warning on posts that used smilie images from planetsmiley

Greg, I haven't seen it since that one time, so I'm assuming that it WAS because of a particular ad. I'll let you know for sure if it happen again.