UK reality show where people get makeovers

  • Thread starter Thread starter Evo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Strange
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
124 replies · 15K views
Cyrus said:
No, I'm dead serious in saying that. Point out the fallacy then. If you think its socially acceptable to walk around like a transsexual you're clueless. Spare me the "im being obtuse". You're arguing just for the sake of arguing.
What is socailly unacceptable about walknig around like a transsexual? I live in Toronto. We draw a million people here each year for a celebration because it is socially acceptable.

Cyrus said:
I'm dead serious. I'd like to know why you wouldn't wear what he's wearing in public. Please tell me. I'd really like to hear what you have to say. Don't dance around my question.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
DaveC426913 said:
What is socailly unacceptable about walknig around like a transsexual? I live in Toronto. We draw a million people here each year for a celebration because it is socially acceptable.

I suggest you expand your world-view, and answer my question.
 
maverick_starstrider said:
Because maybe it's not his style. I don't wear a standard suit and tie (I went to a uniform high school, I never want to see those things again). Does that invalidate the style altogether? Now let me ask you. How are you not really just saying "why does this guy have to be such a f*gg*t?"

Excuse me? Pause and think next time you say something to me, because that's the second offensive garbage you have written so far in this thread. I have friends who are homosexual and I don't care. Take your foot out of your mouth.
 
DaveC426913 said:
What is socailly unacceptable about walknig around like a transsexual? I live in Toronto. We draw a million people here each year for a celebration because it is socially acceptable.

Yay T.O. yes, I too, thought about the pride parade when I saw this post.