Who is the strangest person on Physics Forums?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lisa!
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
103 replies · 11K views
wolram said:
All PFers are strange to me, they think science and mathematics will solve
the mystery of the universe, but i know only the elves and gnomes have all the answers :biggrin:

i love how scifi dorks know how annoying they are to "normal" people and have fun with it... it's so annoying! (but funny at the same time)... keep on trekkin' dorks. :cool:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Smurf said:
Really? I got voted "worst dresser"
Really? I got voted biggest idiot!

By the way, how mysterious and/or strange am I?
 
Mk said:
Really? I got voted biggest idiot!

By the way, how mysterious and/or strange am I?

I would wager no more or less than anyone else around here.
 
Mk said:
Really? I got voted biggest idiot!

I actually won Most Likely to Succeed and came in second for Most Talented. Oh how I've gone downhill.
 
Lisa! said:
Who got voted as the most humorist person?:biggrin:

Superfluous question : DANGER

marlon
 
marlon said:
Superfluous question : DANGER

marlon
Did all of you study in the same school(and at the same time) with Danger? :smile:
 
Lisa! said:
Did all of you study in the same school(and at the same time) with Danger? :smile:
:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:
 
marlon said:
:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:
You'd better to :zzz: when you have no answer.
 
Lisa! said:
Who got voted as the most humorist person?:biggrin:

At my high school? Some kid named Jack Smith. I actually used to be pretty good friends with him. He and I were on the cross-country team together, and went all the back to elementary school. We pulled some decent pranks together.
 
Artman said:
I think Danger must be a spy (his knowledge of high speed aircraft and weapons), so he is pretty mysterious (we do know that he likes sheep in a very mysterious way).:biggrin:

I would hazard to guess that he is or was a Naval aviator.
 
Dngrsone said:
I would hazard to guess that he is or was a Naval aviator.
Yes, I recall him saying he flew several missions over Hanoi in one thread.
 
jimmyp all the way, don't get any more mysterious than my long lost brother.
 
zoobyshoe said:
Yes, I recall him saying he flew several missions over Hanoi in one thread.

His signature gave it away... I bet there's an interesting story behind that quote.