What are the bouncing particles I see in my eyes?

  • Thread starter Thread starter puddingsmasher
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 539 views
puddingsmasher
I've read old posts about seeing "particles or wat not" n people in my opinion, not very helpful. I generally have been seeing this strange (things).

I've only just recently been seeing them n I have also just had my eyes tested.

How I first noticed these "particles" (which to me they r in many, bouncing of each other. Looks likes shards n reflecting sunlight when I'm looking away from the sun to the horizon.)

This really is a genuine question what am I seeing.

Thanks
 
Physics news on Phys.org
actually i am not biologist but those tiny things are cells(i think white blood cells)
 
@puddingsmasher :welcome:

This subforum is just for saying Hi.

Try asking your question about floaters in the biology forum. A google search will also turn up loads of information.