Ok I will bite. I came up with this idea several years ago. Its a quite simple marketing gimick. I have never shared this with anyone, and I will never do anything with it so I throw it out to you...Microwave popcorn. No really.. You know those bags it comes in?? Well they blow up like balloons right. So how about basketball shaped ones for the nba finals..hockey puck shaped ones for the Lord Stanlys Cup Or football shaped ones for the superbowl and Grey cup.. I am sure the Brits would like soccer ball shaped ones for soccer,,,how about heart shaped ones for valentines day and so on and so on...How about a fat Santa full of popcorn...What do you think...P.S. If you make millions...call me...lol I have had a few inventions in my day..Pretty sure I invented the keyless drill chuck when i was 14,,I just told the wrong person...