USA Science Festival: DC Event Info and Other US Science Events

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
8 replies · 2K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Greg Bernhardt said:
May 28th! I'm so going! With all my PF gear on! My goal will be to get a photo with a pop scientist.

No!

That starts 2 days before my last day at work, and I've accepted a $1 wager, that I will not show up for work my last day. :cry:

And I've never been to NYC... :cry:

hmmm...

I guess there's always next year.*

*My response when someone told me that Burning Man had sold out all 70,000 tickets in an hour.
 
OmCheeto said:
...
And I've never been to NYC... :cry:
...

Nor have I ever been to Amsterdam...

hmmm...

WSF Festival Hoogtepunten
Sept 6 & 7, 2014

I can make that flight.

:smile: