Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - four legs good, two legs bad

Vote (multi choice)

Poll closed May 2, 2009.
  1. ZapperZ

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
  2. Lisab

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
  3. Turbo-1

7 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Edward

7 vote(s)
    33.3%
  5. Junglebeast

4 vote(s)
    19.0%
  6. Borek

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  7. Marzena

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
  8. Hypatia

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Andre

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Apr 25, 2009 #1

matthyaouw

Gold Member

1.ZapperZ
    img3406y.jpg

2.Lisab
    262ayok.jpg

3.Turbo-1
    munkonlegcomp.jpg

4.Edward
    http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/6669/scan90009009vc5.jpg [Broken]

5.Junglebeast
    http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/1266/4legs.png [Broken]

6.Borek
    IMG_6842.jpg

7.Marzena
    marzena_nosorozec.jpg

8.Hypatia
    http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j269/hypatia3811/Picture011-1.jpg [Broken]

9.Andre
    28j9u3b.jpg

Contest Thread

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2017
  2. jcsd
  3. Apr 26, 2009 #2
    Fun photo Edward.

4. Apr 26, 2009 #3
    Nice photo Turbo!

5. Apr 26, 2009 #4

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Hmm...I see more than 4 legs in some of them. :biggrin: Of those with ONLY 4 legs (I have to start somewhere), I'm torn between Edward's, because I love goats and their antics, and Hypatia's, because she's the only one who thought outside of the box. Actually, there's something very artistically appealing about Hypatia's photo of that one empty chair sitting out like that. Who is it for? Why is it there? Why isn't anyone sitting in it? So, I'm voting for Hypatia. :approve:

6. Apr 26, 2009 #5
    Well thanks a lot,:tongue2: Hypatia's chair is waiting for my goat:biggrin:

7. Apr 26, 2009 #6
    Thanks Hypatia.

This was outside of a steakhouse that was out in the middle of no where in east central AZ. We came out after eating and there was the goat. Luckily it choose to jump on the longer flatter hood of the older car that was sitting there.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2009
  8. Apr 26, 2009 #7

turbo

Gold Member

I'm voting for my little 'munk in part because she showed up today. I wanted to get some work done outside, and she wanted interaction that we had we had agreed on earlier. I was trying to spread peat moss, plant flowers, etc, and the little girl wanted to climb me and check my pockets for seeds. What a sweetie!!!!

9. Apr 27, 2009 #8

Borek

Staff: Mentor

I am sorry, she is not the only one who thought outside of the box. Just other ideas were not accepted :frown:

10. Apr 27, 2009 #9

matthyaouw

Gold Member

Sorry Borek, but in the opening post in the thread I said something with four legs. Unfortunately none of your things were four legged. I did like your idea but it's not really fair to move the goalposts for you if everyone else has chosen their entries based on what I first said. Hope you're not too annoyed.

11. Apr 27, 2009 #10

Borek

Staff: Mentor

Matt: you are the boss, it is your decision and I am not questioning it. I am not annoyed either, I am too mature to get angry because of such things :smile:

At the same time I liked my idea so I want people to know about it, who if not me will spread it around :wink:

12. May 1, 2009 #11

matthyaouw

Gold Member

Get your votes in. Poll closes tomorrow.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook