VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - four legs good, two legs bad

  • Thread starter Thread starter matthyaouw
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Contest Photo

Vote (multi choice)

  • ZapperZ

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Lisab

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Turbo-1

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Edward

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Junglebeast

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Borek

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Marzena

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Hypatia

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Andre

    Votes: 2 9.5%

  • Total voters
    21
  • Poll closed .
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
10 replies · 3K views
matthyaouw
Gold Member
Messages
1,125
Reaction score
5
1.ZapperZ
img3406y.jpg


2.Lisab
262ayok.jpg


3.Turbo-1
munkonlegcomp.jpg


4.Edward
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/6669/scan90009009vc5.jpg

5.Junglebeast
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/1266/4legs.png

6.Borek
IMG_6842.jpg


7.Marzena
marzena_nosorozec.jpg


8.Hypatia
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j269/hypatia3811/Picture011-1.jpg

9.Andre
28j9u3b.jpg


Contest Thread
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Hmm...I see more than 4 legs in some of them. :biggrin: Of those with ONLY 4 legs (I have to start somewhere), I'm torn between Edward's, because I love goats and their antics, and Hypatia's, because she's the only one who thought outside of the box. Actually, there's something very artistically appealing about Hypatia's photo of that one empty chair sitting out like that. Who is it for? Why is it there? Why isn't anyone sitting in it? So, I'm voting for Hypatia. :approve:
 
Moonbear said:
Hmm...I see more than 4 legs in some of them. :biggrin: Of those with ONLY 4 legs (I have to start somewhere), I'm torn between Edward's, because I love goats and their antics, and Hypatia's, because she's the only one who thought outside of the box. Actually, there's something very artistically appealing about Hypatia's photo of that one empty chair sitting out like that. Who is it for? Why is it there? Why isn't anyone sitting in it? So, I'm voting for Hypatia. :approve:

Well thanks a lot,:-p Hypatia's chair is waiting for my goat:biggrin:
 
hypatia said:
Fun photo Edward.

Thanks Hypatia.

This was outside of a steakhouse that was out in the middle of no where in east central AZ. We came out after eating and there was the goat. Luckily it choose to jump on the longer flatter hood of the older car that was sitting there.
 
Last edited:
I'm voting for my little 'munk in part because she showed up today. I wanted to get some work done outside, and she wanted interaction that we had we had agreed on earlier. I was trying to spread peat moss, plant flowers, etc, and the little girl wanted to climb me and check my pockets for seeds. What a sweetie!
 
Moonbear said:
and Hypatia's, because she's the only one who thought outside of the box

I am sorry, she is not the only one who thought outside of the box. Just other ideas were not accepted :frown:
 
Sorry Borek, but in the opening post in the thread I said something with four legs. Unfortunately none of your things were four legged. I did like your idea but it's not really fair to move the goalposts for you if everyone else has chosen their entries based on what I first said. Hope you're not too annoyed.
 
matthyaouw said:
Sorry Borek, but in the opening post in the thread I said something with four legs. Unfortunately none of your things were four legged. I did like your idea but it's not really fair to move the goalposts for you if everyone else has chosen their entries based on what I first said. Hope you're not too annoyed.

Matt: you are the boss, it is your decision and I am not questioning it. I am not annoyed either, I am too mature to get angry because of such things :smile:

At the same time I liked my idea so I want people to know about it, who if not me will spread it around :wink:
 
Get your votes in. Poll closes tomorrow.