PF PHOTO CONTEST - I'm in a wide open space (jan3-10)

• Thread starter matthyaouw
  • Start date
OK, I did don gone fixed it but don't see any pretty picture on the post. No one else has one up either so I guess I am doing the right thing.....FINALLY!
Thank you, this has been something I wanted to know for a long time anyway.

turbo
Gold Member
Yay, Lacy! Success.

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/q9lLsrkNZ9MiSm9NvCfHGw?authkey=ZG1sB3Urqks&feat=directlink [Broken]

Sunset over the Arabian Sea

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay, Lacy! Success.

Well yeah! That was team success. Thank you it was a lot of fun. Let's do it AGAIN!~ Whoopie!
Now comes voting time and I have to be honest, hard as I tried out there on the beach alone there all by myself alone...... I kept pushing the camera button and running off into the distance to catch me alone but never did get a very good picture.
Also there was a Cape May patrolman watching me from the boardwalk there and I know from stories scarier than the ghosts that Cape May folk don't suffer fools.
I think Monique!!! captured the theme best. I just can not figure out how she got out there THAT far into the water. Good for you Monique. You have my vote.

matthyaouw
Gold Member
Sorry Red Rum, you just missed out. I started the polling thread a few hours ago. For next time, please post your entry directly in to the thread in [img ] [/ img] tags. It makes the voting easier.

Nice pic Lacy33. I'm glad you got it sorted out in time :smile:

Last edited:
Nice pic Lacy33. I'm glad you got it sourted out in time :smile:
Ha-ha.! "sourted" out, so I have a LITTLE temper. It's not like it's a secret. But I can't play with anything harder than a cotton ball.
I still figure out how to get sour grapes into them.
This was a fun learning experience and I didn't realize until I happen to be at another computer today that the photos can be seen on the threads. Will wait and ask "computer genius son" how to enable this computer to show that.