VOTE Photo Contest - I Need Some Zzzzz's (Group 1)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZapperZ
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Contest Photo

VOTE PF Photo Contest - I Need Some Zzzzzz's (Group 1)

  • robphy

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • ~christina~

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • alex_caps

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • neutrino

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • glondor

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Moonbear

    Votes: 2 8.7%

  • Total voters
    23
  • Poll closed .
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 3K views
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Insights Author
Messages
32,819
Reaction score
4,724
We have creative people here coming up with a lot of Z's. The voting will be in 2 groups, and you have one vote to cast in each group.

Please vote for the best picture that represents our theme, which is something that starts with the letter "Z".

1. robphy - Zero
http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4276/dscn0976sh2.jpg

2. ~christina~ - Zebra
http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/4964/whatazebraseesbywhitepeas0.jpg

3. alex_caps - Zipper
http://bikeflat.com/albums/album14/DSC_5649.sized.jpg

4. neutrino - Zircon-studded pendent
IMG_2276.jpg


5. glondor - Zebra
Picture923.jpg


6. Moonbear - Zero
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/6506/zerojb4.jpg

Contest thread

Zz.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Hey, my entry was Zip, Zilch, Zero. :biggrin: I was hoping for extra points for using extra Z's. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I love Christina's zebra...just beautiful.
 
I thought Moonbear's entry waz very clever. :biggrin:

But like Moonbear, I love ~christina~'s Zebra.
 
I liked Chrisina's Zebra too, but Robphy's shot was nicely planned with great focus, great color and excellent perspective. I especially like the skewed Z square to draw more attention to it. So, I had to vote for Robphy.
 
larkspur said:
I liked Chrisina's Zebra too, but Robphy's shot was nicely planned with great focus, great color and excellent perspective. I especially like the skewed Z square to draw more attention to it. So, I had to vote for Robphy.

That was my second choice...very close second that is. I think it's harder to get a good shot of a live animal than a stationary scrabble board though. :biggrin: