VOTE Photo Contest - Life Is A Cabaret, Old Chum

VOTE PF Photo Contest - Life Is A Cabaret, Old Chum!

  • Janus

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • moe darklight

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Integral

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • 0TheSwerve0

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • ZapperZ

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • hypatia

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • matthyaouw

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    22
  • Poll closed .
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
12 replies · 3K views
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Insights Author
Messages
32,819
Reaction score
4,724
This was probably a difficult contest to have a picture of, but we still have quite a collection here. Please vote for the picture that best represents our theme, which is a live performance.

1. Janus
http://home.earthlink.net/~parvey/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/wtrfrntblus.jpg

2. moe darklight
http://aycu15.webshots.com/image/16574/2000401027533412961_rs.jpg

3. Integral
http://home.comcast.net/~Integral50/Photo_contest/HPIM1912a.JPG

4. 0TheSwerve0
bagpiper.jpg


5. ZapperZ
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/4776/img2369jg5.jpg

6. hypatia
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j269/hypatia3811/emerson-1.jpg

7. matthyaouw
ic.jpg


https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=168922"

Zz.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Can the next one be:

"Life is a Cabinet, old chum"?

My vote for Moe's unconventionally good shot.
 
Oh, as usual I couldn't decide. Opted to go with TheSwerve's man in a kilt...would have been better if he was a younger man though. :wink:
 
I went for 0TheSwerve0, because I could, besides seing a great picture, almost literarily hear the music!
 
Nothing beats a man with pipes and a beer at his knee!
 
aah it was so hard to choose between bagpipes and integral, but I had to go with integral. the dude looks way too shocked at his own magic trick lol, classic.

Can the next contest be "flaming wiener that looks like dog poo stuffed on top of a melting beer bottle"? because if you make it that I have a great picture I took with my friend's camera today — one that doesn't involve me with my webcam for once! :biggrin:
 
Mine goes it Integral, purely for the facial expression...
 
I'm home sick today. Not "homesick." I'm sick, and I'm at home. A little cough medicine, that's all.
 
Swerve, I swear that guy in the kilt winked at me. I was so frightened I thought it best to vote for him.