Want to be pengwuino's mate? Vote now and win a dinner!

  • Thread starter Thread starter franznietzsche
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
40 replies · 5K views
I'm like the little short guy in cartoons who always has to jump up to get high enough to be heard and only has time for one or two comments before falling back to the floor. The comments are usually ignored, but subconsciously they have some effect.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Looks like I'm going down in the polls... i better try to rally voter support...

*gets on in his penguinmobile and tours the country*
 
tribdog said:
I'm like the little short guy in cartoons who always has to jump up to get high enough to be heard and only has time for one or two comments before falling back to the floor. The comments are usually ignored, but subconsciously they have some effect.
http://sunday.ninemsn.com.au/sunday/images/film/apocalypse.jpg
"You're a delivery boy...collecting a bill...for a bunch of...grocery clerks."
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Pengwuino said:
Looks like I'm going down in the polls... i better try to rally voter support...

*gets on in his penguinmobile and tours the country*

Need a running mate?
 
franznietzsche said:
Need a running mate?
that's the only kind of mate he'll ever get. we need to find him a slow one that will have a harder time getting away.
 
tribdog said:
that's the only kind of mate he'll ever get. we need to find him a slow one that will have a harder time getting away.


Indeed, my legs are much too efficient. Where's smurf?
 
tribdog said:
started running already


Well it looks like you'll have to do. Here, just let me break your legs first...
 
you don't have to break my legs if you buy me dinner
 
tribdog said:
you don't have to break my legs if you buy me dinner


Wait...you'll be pengwuino's mate if I buy you dinner...what am I getting out of this?
 
franznietzsche said:
Wait...you'll be pengwuino's mate if I buy you dinner...what am I getting out of this?
You won't have to keep shaking him off of your leg any more.