Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Want to see who is talking about your house?

1. Feb 14, 2008 #1
    Here is a site I stumbled upon called http://rottenneighbor.com. You can punch in your address and see what people are saying about your neighbors or you. Some of the comments are pretty funny.

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 14, 2008 #2

Danger

Gold Member

Strangely enough, I didn't see any southern Alberta towns on the menu, so it's pretty much useless.

4. Feb 14, 2008 #3
    I had two in my neighborhood. Maybe everyone people in Alberta are great neighbors. :smile:

5. Feb 14, 2008 #4

Danger

Gold Member

Actually, most are. It's pretty cool.
    A couple of months ago, Lucy sneaked out onto the balcony and we naturally locked the slider when we went to work. Our buddy in the next unit walked to my workplace and got my keys so he could let her back in. On top of that, he walked back to return the keys. He could have just kept them until one of us got home.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2008
  6. Feb 14, 2008 #5
    This site is relatively new, and will probably grow in couple years. Couple of houses were flagged in my area. It's interesting. I'm certainly not going to move anywhere this guy,

" Mr Butt Head says he is a surveyor. Moves property marker in his favor. Cuts down my tree puts up a fence. Now 9 years later I find out from the State of Illinois with legal documentation that Mr Butt Head is not now nor never has been a surveyor in the State of Illinois. My lawyer wants a $500 land survey to prove marker misplaced then to file suit against Butt Head then advises can not squeeze blood out of a turnip as Butt Head is in debt way beyond his life exspecancy. "

Last edited: Feb 14, 2008
  7. Feb 14, 2008 #6
    I thought it was a good idea. I did notice it was still in beta. I'm waiting for someone to bring a liabel suit though. I saw one deal saying a guy was a drug dealer without any proof except for lots of cars comming and leaving quickly (although that is a good sign).

8. Feb 14, 2008 #7

Danger

Gold Member

Of course, one can always make him wish that his life expectancy was significantly shorter... :devil:

(Not that I condone torture... :uhh:
    But a simple peeling can bring about a serious change of attitude...)

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?