Want to see who is talking about your house?

• Thread starter Ronnin
  • Start date
In summary, Mr. Butt Head is a surveyor who moved a property marker in his favor, cut down a tree, and put up a fence, but is not currently or ever has been a surveyor in the State of Illinois. Mr. Butt Head's lawyer wants a $500 land survey to prove that the marker was misplaced, and then to file suit against Mr. Butt Head. Based on this information, it seems that Mr. Butt Head is in debt far beyond his life expectancy, and a simple peeling will not change his attitude.
Ronnin
Here is a site I stumbled upon called http://rottenneighbor.com. You can punch in your address and see what people are saying about your neighbors or you. Some of the comments are pretty funny.

Physics news on Phys.org
Strangely enough, I didn't see any southern Alberta towns on the menu, so it's pretty much useless.

I had two in my neighborhood. Maybe everyone people in Alberta are great neighbors. :smile:

Actually, most are. It's pretty cool.
A couple of months ago, Lucy sneaked out onto the balcony and we naturally locked the slider when we went to work. Our buddy in the next unit walked to my workplace and got my keys so he could let her back in. On top of that, he walked back to return the keys. He could have just kept them until one of us got home.

Last edited:
This site is relatively new, and will probably grow in couple years. Couple of houses were flagged in my area. It's interesting. I'm certainly not going to move anywhere this guy,

" Mr Butt Head says he is a surveyor. Moves property marker in his favor. Cuts down my tree puts up a fence. Now 9 years later I find out from the State of Illinois with legal documentation that Mr Butt Head is not now nor never has been a surveyor in the State of Illinois. My lawyer wants a $500 land survey to prove marker misplaced then to file suit against Butt Head then advises can not squeeze blood out of a turnip as Butt Head is in debt way beyond his life exspecancy. "

Last edited:
I thought it was a good idea. I did notice it was still in beta. I'm waiting for someone to bring a liabel suit though. I saw one deal saying a guy was a drug dealer without any proof except for lots of cars comming and leaving quickly (although that is a good sign).

waht said:
Butt Head then advises can not squeeze blood out of a turnip as Butt Head is in debt way beyond his life exspecancy. "

Of course, one can always make him wish that his life expectancy was significantly shorter... :devil:

(Not that I condone torture... :rolleyes:
But a simple peeling can bring about a serious change of attitude...)

Related to Want to see who is talking about your house?

1. What does "talking about my house" mean?

"Talking about your house" refers to any mention or discussion of your house by other people, whether it be in person, on social media, or in online reviews.

2. How can I find out who is talking about my house?

To find out who is talking about your house, you can use social media monitoring tools, search engines, or online review sites. These platforms allow you to search for keywords related to your house, such as your address or the name of your neighborhood, and see any mentions or discussions about it.

3. Why is it important to know who is talking about my house?

Knowing who is talking about your house can give you valuable insights into what people are saying about it. This can help you identify any issues or concerns people may have, as well as any positive feedback. It can also help you gauge the overall perception of your house and make any necessary improvements.

4. Can I see who is talking about my house without using any tools?

Yes, you can also ask your friends, family, and neighbors if they have heard anyone talking about your house. You can also keep an eye out for any physical signs, such as flyers or signs, that may indicate someone is talking about your house.

5. Is it possible to stop people from talking about my house?

Unfortunately, it is not possible to completely stop people from talking about your house. However, by actively monitoring and addressing any concerns or issues, you can help shape the conversation and improve the perception of your house.