Was the Sopranos ending a huge letdown for fans?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZapperZ
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Insights Author
Messages
32,819
Reaction score
4,724
Am I the only one who felt ROBBED by the Sopranos ending? After setting up one of the most deliciously tensed moment in TV history, I can't believe that they just Blacked it out! I felt cheated!

Zz.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I can't wait for the last season to arrive on TV. Btw, I guess one always feels robbed by the ending of a great show such as this one.
 
Yes, I felt robbed. :mad: Actually, I wasn't too thrilled with the season as a whole. I was hoping that Phil and Tony would go to the mattresses as soon as Phil took control of the Lupertazzi family. The whole ordeal with Tony's coma and Vito's little trip to the country both lasted way too long, IMO. I wanted a higher body count. I was also disappointed with the way Christopher was killed off. When he shot his former AA sponsor, I thought for sure he would get pinched by the FBI and then flip over on Tony, who would then of course have him whacked out for betraying him. Now that would have been interesting.

I don't think that the 6th season is worthy of the previous 5 seasons.