Weird News Compilation

• News
  • Thread starter Evo
  • Start date
  • Tags
    News Weird
In summary, a man who used to be a Fox News guest analyst and claimed to be a CIA agent was sentenced to 33 months in prison for lying about his security clearance, criminal history, and finances.
https://www.naplesnews.com/story/ne...jumps-up-catches-ball-golfer-says/2939466002/

98692c18-1d2f-4e08-b923-b3b10d3ca10b-Bonita_Springs_Alligator.jpg

Attachments

• 98692c18-1d2f-4e08-b923-b3b10d3ca10b-Bonita_Springs_Alligator.jpg
    98692c18-1d2f-4e08-b923-b3b10d3ca10b-Bonita_Springs_Alligator.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 635
Physics news on Phys.org
Always a pleasure:

The "Real" Reason Scientists Are Lying About The Earth Being Round According To Flat-Earthers

"If some scientist revealed it tomorrow on CNN, or whatever, and it was broadcast that the Earth is not (round) --- there's potential for some real shock waves, some real upheaval. The first one is academic --- literally in every university in every country, astrophysics and astronomy would have to be shut down overnight. Those would not reopen."
https://www.brainjet.com/world/2456...earth-being-round-according-to-flat-earthers/

Tenderized!

Likes BillTre and fresh_42
https://www.sfgate.com/technology/businessinsider/article/People-are-pooping-more-than-ever-on-the-streets-13778680.php
$.jpg

A dog can't walk the streets anymore.

Likes strangerep
Monty Python's killer rabbit? :wideeyed:

Likes Craftek_Ana and BillTre
Borg said:
Monty Python's killer rabbit? :wideeyed:

Better every loop 😂

Borg said:
People who write machine learning programs can be pretty weird.
And have WAY too much spare time.

Likes nsaspook and Craftek_Ana
Oxford Professor Argues Invisible Aliens Are Interbreeding With Humans

• Dr Chi claims that aliens share our biosphere and are acting to overcome the effects of climate change.
  • Dr Chi outlined his views in a 2012 lecture and has since written a book.
  • In April 2018, Dr Chi approached The Oxford Union to propose a debate on the subject. The proposal was not accepted.
The Oxford Student has learned that Dr Young-hae Chi, Professor at Oxford’s Oriental Institute, believes in a strong correlation between climate change and alien abductions.
In 2012, Dr Chi gave a lecture at the the Ammach Conference, titled ‘Alien Abduction and the Environmental Crisis’ in which he outlined his theory concerning the presence of aliens on earth.

...article continues...
https://www.oxfordstudent.com/2019/...theory-on-climate-change-and-alien-abduction/

-----
diogenesNY

Likes Craftek_Ana
This happens, if you don't maintain your espionage hardware! Uhm, I meant, feed, if you don't feed your ...

Last week, a group of fishermen had an ostensibly delightful encounter with a beluga whale off the coast of the Norwegian village of Inga, according to The Guardian. They say it was actively seeking their boats to try and pull straps and ropes from their sides, and seemed comfortable around humans.

Russia may be training killer beluga whales
and Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 isn’t
so silly now, is it?

diogenesNY said:
Oxford Professor Argues Invisible Aliens Are Interbreeding With Humans
Clearly true - here's the evidence.

• Informative
Likes OCR
Oh my goodness 😂

Likes Borg, cosmik debris, nsaspook and 2 others
Craftek_Ana said:
Oh my goodness 😂

I don't get it. Sounds perfectly reasonable to me. I would do the same if I knew someone in Japan.

fresh_42 said:
I don't get it. Sounds perfectly reasonable to me. I would do the same if I knew someone in Japan.
I agree, I would love to get my hand on some of that chalk.

It's the way they fawn over it that gets me.

- I didn't want to become a chalk dealer,but I did like the idea that I could be the first stick is free, chalk dealer on the block in my department.

-I was probably be selling it regularly to maybe 8-10 colleagues.
I would reach into my cupboard in my office and pull out another box a d we'd do the deal in my office.

-When I'm teaching I get a feeling of energy, confidence, and the chalk absolutely helps.

I lost it 😂

Craftek_Ana said:
- I didn't want to become a chalk dealer,but I did like the idea that I could be the first stick is free, chalk dealer on the block in my department.

... and imagine the custom officers who desperately try to figure out what's hidden in that box of a white something if ordered per mail!

Likes Craftek_Ana
Thanks for posting this. Mother was worried when I told her the news (which I read here on PF), and was (almost) preventing me from studying on my laptop and phone. I would be glad to tell her the sequel of the story. :wink:

Last edited:
Likes jedishrfu and BillTre
Extraordinary claims require Extraordinary proof unless its on night-time news or in the papers wherever they may publish.

Likes Wrichik Basu
I fear the day the British Ammonal leftovers from WWI in Belgium will ignite.