Welcome Back Hootenanny! bcrowell Leaves Staff

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary, Bcrowell has left the community due to real life responsibilities, but his contributions were greatly appreciated. In contrast, Hootenanny has returned to the community after a two year break. Everyone is excited to have him back and welcomes him with open arms. Bcrowell is also expected to return in the future.
Someone needs to contact the internet police because bcrowell is the latest victim of a busy real life! In his short but sweet time of service here bcrowell made an immediate impact. Really fit like a glove and we'll miss him on staff. We hope we returns often to the community once his RL responsibilities lessen!

On the flip side, we welcome the return of... Hootenanny! After a two year break he finally came to his senses and rejoins staff! Please welcome Hootenanny 2.0!

Physics news on Phys.org
Great! Welcome back hoot! :smile:

Hoot Hoot Hoot Hoot Hoot Hoot Hoot Hoot Hoot Hoot Hoot HootHoot Hoot Hoot Hoot

Thanks Ben and Hoot.

Hoot!hoot!hoot!hoot!hoot!hoot!hoot!hoot!

evo said:
hoot!hoot!hoot!hoot!hoot!hoot!hoot!hoot!
hoot hoot

Hoot is in da house!

Woot for Hoot!

Thanks bcrowell...I have a feeling you'll be back someday :biggrin:.

lisab said:
Woot for Hoot!

Thanks bcrowell...I have a feeling you'll be back someday :biggrin:.

Just like HOOT

Thanks everyone! Let's see if I remember how to do this ...

Hootenanny said:
Thanks everyone! Let's see if I remember how to do this ...

Welcome back.

Hum... I went away for a few days for a vacation. Now that I'm back, it appears that PF has suddenly been invaded by a bunch of owls...

Zz.

ZapperZ said:
Hum... I went away for a few days for a vacation. Now that I'm back, it appears that PF has suddenly been invaded by a bunch of owls...

Zz.

HOOT:-p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIrb9f7MdjY

Related to Welcome Back Hootenanny! bcrowell Leaves Staff

What is "Welcome Back Hootenanny! bcrowell Leaves Staff"?

"Welcome Back Hootenanny! bcrowell Leaves Staff" is an event that celebrates the return of a beloved staff member, bcrowell, who was previously on leave.

When and where will "Welcome Back Hootenanny! bcrowell Leaves Staff" take place?

The exact date and location of the event will be announced by the organizers closer to the event date. Please stay tuned for updates.

Can anyone attend "Welcome Back Hootenanny! bcrowell Leaves Staff"?

While the event is primarily for coworkers and colleagues of bcrowell, it may be open to the public. Please check with the organizers for more information.

What can I expect at "Welcome Back Hootenanny! bcrowell Leaves Staff"?

The event will likely include speeches, presentations, and other activities to celebrate bcrowell's return. There may also be food, drinks, and entertainment provided.

How can I get involved with "Welcome Back Hootenanny! bcrowell Leaves Staff"?

If you would like to contribute to the event, you can reach out to the organizers and offer your assistance. You can also attend the event and show your support for bcrowell's return.