What a great bunch of people we have around here

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mk
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
40 replies · 5K views
Mk
Messages
2,040
Reaction score
4
Hey PF :)

What a great bunch of people we have around here!

Yes, that's you! :biggrin:

...where is the smilies box? :eek:
 
Physics news on Phys.org


OMG i feel a group hug comm'in on

grouphug.gif
 
Last edited by a moderator:


hypatia said:
OMG i feel a group hug comm'in on

[PLAIN]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y184/ceruleanbutterfly/grouphug.gif[/QUOTE][/URL]

I'm feelin' the love...is everyone else :!) ?
 
Last edited by a moderator:


I'm feeling the love!

Of course I am on my third Bloody Mary. <hic>
 


I'm rather drunk tonight since I had 3 glasses of wine for the first time in a long time. Its amazing how a while off can suddenly catch up.
 


Oh wow...is tonight PF drinking night?

We should have a special thread for posting while drunk, with waaaaay more leeway than is the PF norm.
 


YESH! drunk posting! <hic>

I love you guys! <hic>
 


There is no love anymore without Moonbear. Only heartbreak and tears.
 


DaveC426913 said:
There is no love anymore without Moonbear. Only heartbreak and tears.

...or marlon...or tribdog.....sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... :cry:

out of those three, I thought I'd be the first one gone (via banning, naturally).
 


WooT! Welcome back, MK!:smile:


Funny but I had a dream that Moonie's come back!:biggrin:
 


cyrus said:
...or marlon...or tribdog.....sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... :cry:

Out of those three, i thought i'd be the first one gone (via banning, naturally).

what?@! MARLON is GONE?
CYRUS ISN'T YET??
MY ENTIRE WORLD IS CRASHING DOWN AROUND ME!
 


Cyrus said:
...or marlon...or tribdog.....sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... :cry:

out of those three, I thought I'd be the first one gone (via banning, naturally).
Or Self Adjoint.


Jeez, I'm just a font of happiness, eh?
 


Cyrus said:
...or marlon...or tribdog.....sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... :cry:

out of those three, I thought I'd be the first one gone (via banning, naturally).
Tribdog's ban ends tomorrow, he'll be back.
 


Redbelly98 said:
Whoah, I am so-o-o-o-o hungover this morning.

:waking:

Hey -- what the -- how did this helmut get on my head?

th_Kurdt-anim-C.gif

I thought my hangover was bad, I just woke up with a Santa hat on, not going to say what it was on...but whew..I think I had myself some fun.
 


I know y'all have your Thanksgiving at a weird time, but do y'all have you Christmas at a weird time? Why was everyone partying on Thursday night?
 


Evo said:
Tribdog's ban ends tomorrow, he'll be back.
So now it's time to ban cyrus to keep the dose of humour normal!
 


hypatia said:
I thought my hangover was bad, I just woke up with a Santa hat on, not going to say what it was on...but whew..I think I had myself some fun.
 



MY EARS, MY EYES! AHHHHHHHHHHH

MARGRet THATCHER NAKED ON A COLD DAY...