What a great bunch of people we have around here

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mk
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
40 replies · 5K views


DaveC426913 said:
I know y'all have your Thanksgiving at a weird time, but do y'all have you Christmas at a weird time? Why was everyone partying on Thursday night?

To make tribdog jealous of the fun we had while he was away.
 
Physics news on Phys.org


Shoot. You guys didn't invite me?
Well okay. I'll start my drinking now.

BTW There is a memorial to selfAdjoint but now I can't find it. Anyone know it's link? Didn't want to bug Greg again.
 


Thanks Kurdt. I just remembered it was in the PF Library. I had asked Greg to add the Memories Thread and he did.
 


Im drinking absolut, eating biscuits, and posting on PF. Life is good.
 


A neighbor gave me a bottle of Baileys...Irish Coffee anyone?
 


This thread is not fun. :cry: I am at work. :cry:
 


Baileys goes very well with strong gusting winds and sub zero temps. I think I knew this all along, but its nice to refresh my memory.